cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus live stream - actual event? And anyone from Pixar here?

prowl
Level 2
So just throwing this out here...

I am in San Francisco for a holiday with the wife and tomorrow I have a tesla hire car for the day and doing geek trip round the bay to do some company drive by! so was wondering if the oculus live stream is an actual event I could go see?

Also being cheeky anyone here work at Apple or Pixar? Would love to get on campus if possible just for some photos.

We have a Google tour in a few days.
6 REPLIES 6

Salbrox
Level 3
Oh man wish i could go to the Oculus event!

Malkmus1979
Level 3
"prowl" wrote:
So just throwing this out here...

I am in San Francisco for a holiday with the wife and tomorrow I have a tesla hire car for the day and doing geek trip round the bay to do some company drive by! so was wondering if the oculus live stream is an actual event I could go see?

Also being cheeky anyone here work at Apple or Pixar? Would love to get on campus if possible just for some photos.

We have a Google tour in a few days.

Press only. Though you can watch the live stream. I plan on going in to work late tomorrow and streaming it to my living room tv.

prowl
Level 2
Well I work for the BBC does that count? 🙂

VizionVR
Level 8
"prowl" wrote:

Yeah, no. It's probably a little too late to request a press invite. A for effort though! 🙂
I'm staying home to watch the event. I'll call in sick. My ovaries are sore, which is weird 'cause I'm a dude.
Not a Rift fanboi. Not a Vive fanboi. I'm a VR fanboi. Get it straight.

kernow
Level 7
"vizionvr" wrote:
I'll call in sick. My ovaries are sore, which is weird 'cause I'm a dude.

Mine are numb... I've checked over nine-thousands charts on the internet, and I don't think there is anything in the area where they should be. I may need a few weeks to get it checked out.

Malkmus1979
Level 3
"vizionvr" wrote:
"prowl" wrote:

Yeah, no. It's probably a little too late to request a press invite. A for effort though! 🙂
I'm staying home to watch the event. I'll call in sick. My ovaries are sore, which is weird 'cause I'm a dude.

Ha!