cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus return delay

mrnacos
Explorer

Hello my names Mr N and this return delay is so **bleep**ing annoying I thought that this was only happening to me but i read other people experience with this problem and it in rages me to see how oculus does not care about ur stuff its like they steal the items and don’t give them back after 2 months they have bots that write the emails its like copy and paste. This just proves that they don't wanna put up with ur stuff. This company is absolutely $hit and needs to be fixed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LittleSlimee28
Protege

100 %  true.  Fact been told .... " WE SORRY BUT WE CAN . NOT... ANT TIME SCALE ON A REPLACEMENT  UNIT "  PLEASE BARE WITH US ....  WTF as how long  can some1 wait ...   Ops forgot all oculus care about is "NEW. QUEST 3 release day ...  sort Quest & Quest 2 faults out ...   or is 3 time lucky with no bad design probs........ 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

LittleSlimee28
Protege

100 %  true.  Fact been told .... " WE SORRY BUT WE CAN . NOT... ANT TIME SCALE ON A REPLACEMENT  UNIT "  PLEASE BARE WITH US ....  WTF as how long  can some1 wait ...   Ops forgot all oculus care about is "NEW. QUEST 3 release day ...  sort Quest & Quest 2 faults out ...   or is 3 time lucky with no bad design probs........ 

EstosHuevos210
Honored Guest

Ever get your stuff?

After all the insainly reasons I went threw I just been given a email about it just need parcel team to complete the Mission ! But would like to say a massive thanks to the oculus suport team (first in line of  contact) as i give them hell every day. ! But thank you for all hard work !