cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus support top notch

lovelyhead
Protege
I would just like to post this message to say thank you to the staff at Oculus (Cybereality & Chad especially) for helping me resolve a problem I had with my Rift. Their response to my request for support was responded to quickly (the first response to my original email was sent within minutes but I didn't find it until a few days later as it ended up in my spam folder!) and was extremely polite and friendly.

Overall I am a very happy customer. 😄
7 REPLIES 7

AnotherAtreyu
Protege
Agreed. Oculus customer support is, in my opinion, top tier stuff.
Love these guys. 🙂
“If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all.” (~I really gotta remember this shiz~) ― Yogi Bhajan

cybereality
Grand Champion
Thanks guys! You're the greatest.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cyber is the man. I'm a fan. 😄

I owe him some free food at the bistro downstairs.

Put your wallet away Cyber. It's on me. :lol:

Thanks for the props folks! We really appreciate it!

israfel
Honored Guest
Speaking of support, any word on a shipping update? Been nearly a month now and there sure are a lot of people waiting 😉

LeftStep
Explorer
"israfel" wrote:
any word on a shipping update?

no ~ and no.
~ Beside You In Time ~

drash
Heroic Explorer
I've bothered cybereality and many others on the support staff quite a few times, and they've been very helpful and very professional every single time. Definitely major kudos to Oculus on this!
  • Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com

cybereality
Grand Champion
"israfel" wrote:
Speaking of support, any word on a shipping update?

Yes, I am looking to do an update either today or tomorrow.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV