cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official DK2 Shipping Update (Aug 8th 2014)

cybereality
Grand Champion
Hey everyone,

By the end of this week, we'll have shipped over 16,000 DK2s worldwide.

To those still waiting for your kits to arrive, thank you for your continued patience. We’re doing what we can to get your DK2 to you as quickly as possible.

To those who have already received their kits, we hope you’re enjoying experimenting, building, and creating new VR experiences. A special thank you for everyone’s help testing the latest SDK. We know it’s still rough around the edges, and we’re squashing bugs as quickly as we can. Watch for an update to the SDK in the near future.

Thanks again!

// cybereality
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,785 REPLIES 2,785

Morrownale
Honored Guest
"Simpanra" wrote:
What are your guesses as to when I will receive mine friends?
UK ordered on the 26th of March 😃

In case you wont make it in this batch, you will have to wait about one more week (lets say 7-9 days) and about 3-4 for delivery.

Let's say in 10 to 13 days? 😛
So I bet you will have your Rift on August 21th.
We'll see if I guessed right 😄

Simpanra
Honored Guest
"Morrownale" wrote:
"Simpanra" wrote:
What are your guesses as to when I will receive mine friends?
UK ordered on the 26th of March 😃

In case you wont make it in this batch, you will have to wait about one more week (lets say 7-9 days) and about 3-4 for delivery.

Let's say in 10 to 13 days? 😛
So I bet you will have your Rift on August 21th.
We'll see if I guessed right 😄

I will remember your username and your guess and let you know how accurate you were 😃
If you are right then I will be very happy =D

Getz01
Honored Guest
Excellent news Cyber! Thank you for the heads up! :mrgreen:
This is the new age of gaming!

Riftology
Honored Guest
I ordred 48hrs after preorders page went up so I should be within the 14,000 range, why hasnt it went to proccesing yet?

GoldenRetroGames
Heroic Explorer
I'm scared to ask for an estimate of when my order might arrive. I'm in Canada and ordered on April 7th, as I somehow missed the release announcement.

Cactusblah
Honored Guest
"Riftology" wrote:
I ordred 48hrs after preorders page went up so I should be within the 14,000 range, why hasnt it went to proccesing yet?

They're prioritizing random third world countries for shipments, apparently. :roll:

njbengals85
Honored Guest
Me too...I'm March 21 at about 3:30 east coast (NJ) and I'm still pending. Hopefully that changes by the end if next week!

shinobi777
Explorer
8 april pending...... please ship it this week!

Riftology
Honored Guest
"cactusblah" wrote:
"Riftology" wrote:

They're prioritizing random third world countries for shipments, apparently. :roll:

Hmm I guess its the least they could, poor peasants...dont see why they even need them its considered sorcery and its againts there tribal laws
Oh well

des777vg
Honored Guest
Date: Mar 22, 2014 10:51 PM PDT

Status:PENDING:Your order is pending. Please see the reason(s) below.

Detail(s):
Your order is awaiting inventory before it can be fulfilled. We will notify you when it's about to be shipped.
East US
😞

Hopefully mine will be processed soon I am just too excited