cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official DK2 Shipping Update (Aug 8th 2014)

cybereality
Grand Champion
Hey everyone,

By the end of this week, we'll have shipped over 16,000 DK2s worldwide.

To those still waiting for your kits to arrive, thank you for your continued patience. We’re doing what we can to get your DK2 to you as quickly as possible.

To those who have already received their kits, we hope you’re enjoying experimenting, building, and creating new VR experiences. A special thank you for everyone’s help testing the latest SDK. We know it’s still rough around the edges, and we’re squashing bugs as quickly as we can. Watch for an update to the SDK in the near future.

Thanks again!

// cybereality
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,785 REPLIES 2,785

heretic
Honored Guest
ordered early july , expecting it this week ( i'm from france and saw a 22 june orders shipped in this thread ) ..

c0rn3y
Honored Guest
"turlock" wrote:
I've been lurking on this thread for aaaaaaaaaagggggeeeeessssssssss now and given that I ordered mine on July 1st I can almost taste it 😄

Keep checking my email for a confirmation but expect I should have it in my hands at some stage next week!
Will post up as soon as I get anything

Hehe I ordered mine on the 1st July as well and from Dublin, Ireland 😃

Hoping sooooo much that I get it this or next week.

doomguy
Honored Guest
"c0rn3y" wrote:
"turlock" wrote:
I've been lurking on this thread for aaaaaaaaaagggggeeeeessssssssss now and given that I ordered mine on July 1st I can almost taste it 😄

Keep checking my email for a confirmation but expect I should have it in my hands at some stage next week!
Will post up as soon as I get anything

Hehe I ordered mine on the 1st July as well and from Dublin, Ireland 😃

Hoping sooooo much that I get it this or next week.

Another 1st july here, italy. expecting a status udpdate today :DDD

jhondidfool
Honored Guest
I'll be happy if they get to me (23rd of July, Spain) this week... Hecks I'll be happy even if it's next week! :lol: :lol:

Anonymous
Not applicable
Germany, 11th July and I think there will be no EU or a few EU shippings this week. And for the next week they will handle complete May and June orders for EU. So July orders for EU in 2 or 3 weeks.

shRIFT
Honored Guest
"lumbabumba" wrote:
Germany, 11th July and I think there will be no EU or a few EU shippings this week. And for the next week they will handle complete May and June orders for EU. So July orders for EU in 2 or 3 weeks.

Do you have inside info on this?

Shockbolt
Explorer
[Humorous]

Every*single*time I see someone in here whining about other people getting their DK2 before them, this is how I see them:

Slayer_Fil
Honored Guest
Alright! 😄

Got my notification Sunday morning

Date: Jun 20, 2014 07:23 AM PDT

Status:PROCESSING:Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped. This typically takes 2-4 business days.

Live in the US (Tennessee to be more precise)

Let the shipping begin!!!!

Fil

AlphaWolF
Honored Guest
"davidmcg1975" wrote:
Order ID: JK-0200996

Date: Jul 28, 2014 02:27 PM PDT

Status:PENDING:Your order is pending. Please see the reason(s) below.

Detail(s):
Your order is awaiting inventory before it can be fulfilled. We will notify you when it's about to be shipped.

London, UK

I've spent most of my time learning how to create content for it.

snap!
same day, same Country, same status. But I beat you on time of day 😉
It said an expected august delivery 😞

OptimisticallyB
Honored Guest
"AlphaWolF" wrote:
"davidmcg1975" wrote:
Order ID: JK-0200996

Date: Jul 28, 2014 02:27 PM PDT

Status:PENDING:Your order is pending. Please see the reason(s) below.

Detail(s):
Your order is awaiting inventory before it can be fulfilled. We will notify you when it's about to be shipped.

London, UK

I've spent most of my time learning how to create content for it.

snap!
same day, same Country, same status. But I beat you on time of day 😉
It said an expected august delivery 😞

Order Date: Jul 29, 2014
UK London

Mine was also expected delievery August but the delay at the begginging of shipments seems to have push everyone back a month or so :?