cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official (Just Got "Processing" Email) Thread

Herolord
Protege
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! First, I would like to thank God, and my family and friends for helping me cope through the wait. I would also like to thank the team at Oculus, and the members of this forum for helping me keep the dream alive during those tough nights when in moments of weakness, I began to doubt whether there were any actual rifts at all. You guys have also provided entertainment and through the hardship of waiting, we have grown together. I am still in shock, and cannot believe its actually happening. I wasn't expecting e "processing" email to ever arrive, let alone on a Friday night. (Cue the "hurry up" Oscar speech music). Did anyone else receive their "processing" email this week?
😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 🙂 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
765 REPLIES 765

kennethffx2
Honored Guest
You're receiving this email because your Oculus order will be advancing to "Processing" status in the next 1-2 business days.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Order #673XX
Ordered on August 17th 2013

lirokoran
Honored Guest
My second Oculus order didn't get the email though.

735XX ordered September 14.

So I guess it covers 648XX through 72XXX

kaladinn
Honored Guest
069xxx just got the Processing email ! :lol:

ollywatt
Honored Guest
Order status... Processing 🙂 #700xx
/Olly

cegli
Honored Guest
733xx here, nothing :(. Aww well, didn't even consider I'd be in this batch anyway. Was so close, but so far.

bidji
Honored Guest
Processing here too. 🙂 #071xxx

jsiah1
Honored Guest
Processing 67XXX - August 20th

Soooo excited!!

aboutseven
Honored Guest
72XXX here with processing email reporting in.

LeftStep
Explorer
72XXX here with ready status reporting a possible suicide :lol:
~ Beside You In Time ~

cegli
Honored Guest
"LeftStep" wrote:
72XXX here with ready reporting a possible suicide :lol:

I was just looking at your order on the rift tracker... seems like you may have missed it by a couple hours because 72573 changed to processing on the tracker!

I'm 733xx, so I missed it by 2 days. Ah well, I've been watching since April, what's a couple more weeks?