cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order processed and debited 3 weeks ago but.....

Fenrirr
Level 3
Got a mail 3 weeks ago saying: "Your order has been processed and your Rift is almost on its way! Look for a shipping confirmation email with tracking information soon."

About the same day i got the mail, my credit card was charged (13th april). Didnt see any updates on my order page and Heard no news of my order and no tracking number.

Today (24th april) i got the Money back with a transaction date of 10th april (weird?) also got Another 1 SEK from the same sender on my account with transaction date 15th april.

I mean, what the F***! My patience is ok but this is just driving me mad. Support doesnt even exist. I just get the generic replys from them and hear nothing more for Days or  up to a week.
3 REPLIES 3

Blyss4226
Level 8
Sorry to hear about that.

I'm guessing what happened is the initial charge was just a hold - not a charge. When the charge didn't clear after a period of time, the bank returns the money to your account. That would be my guess anyway.

My friend in the U.K. had his order charge a week ago, he even got the "Your Rift is just about to ship" email but it still hasn't. He has a mid May estimate.
Gaming: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz | R9 290 | 16GB RAM | 240GB SSD | 1 TB HDD Server: AMD FX 6300 @ 4.4Ghz | GT 610 | 8GB RAM | 240GB SSD | 320GB HDD

Fenrirr
Level 3
Hmm, i hope they havent lost my order and that i still get my rift

whoa182
Level 8
You will... The same thing happened to me. Ask them to review your order to make sure the order never got stuck on payment hold (which happened to me). Once they release it (which seems already has happened), they should try again shortly after as they did with me.. within days I had my Rift. You can read what happened here: https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/34219/got-a-may-estimated-delivery-but-order-was-processed-today#latest
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X RAM: 16 GB Corsair GFX: Nvidia RTX 2070 Super SSD: Samsung 1TB 860 EVO HMD: Rift CV1 & Quest 2.