cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered Touch today and I cannot wait!

ParadiseDecay
Level 8
I've had my Oculus 5 months now and today I finally got the funds to order 'Touch'

I've played some amazing games over the months... so along with 'Robo Recall' what other touch titles would you recommend?

Cheers.

☆ YouTube 'Content Creator' and 'Steam Curator' ( https://www.youtube.com/user/ParadiseDecay ) ☆ Devs! I'm always on the look out for new and interesting VR experiences! ☆ Oculus Rift CV1 ☆ Windows 10, 64 bit ☆ Intel Core i7-3770 ☆ 16.0GB Ram ☆ GeForce GTX 1060
17 REPLIES 17

RedRizla
Level 15
Dead & Buried.

ParadiseDecay
Level 8

lovethis said:

Dead & Buried.

That's a new game isn't it?  Looks like it would be up my alley!
☆ YouTube 'Content Creator' and 'Steam Curator' ( https://www.youtube.com/user/ParadiseDecay ) ☆ Devs! I'm always on the look out for new and interesting VR experiences! ☆ Oculus Rift CV1 ☆ Windows 10, 64 bit ☆ Intel Core i7-3770 ☆ 16.0GB Ram ☆ GeForce GTX 1060

Anonymous
Not applicable
Get ready to have your mind blown with Touch!

Id recommend Superhot! 

If you are feeling creative then make sure to give Medium and Quill a go!

nalex66
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

lovethis said:

Dead & Buried.

That's a new game isn't it?  Looks like it would be up my alley!

It's one of the "Free with Touch" ones, so don't buy it ahead of time. When you activate your Touch controllers, D&B, Medium, Quill, and Robo Recall will all get added to your library.

i7 5820K @ 4.25GHz | RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32GB | Corsair HX 750W
SSDs: Intel 660p M.2 2TB, 3x Samsung Evo 1TB | Startech PCIe 4x USB 3.0 | Startech PCIe 2x USB C 3.1 gen2

RedRizla
Level 15
Yeah, don't go buying them. They are free once you setup your Oculus touch controllers. I'm just saying Dead & Buried is good, but it is free.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dead & Buried along with Robo Recall should keep you busy for a while!

elboffor
Level 12
Airmech command

Oh and...

Super
Hot
Super
Hot
Super
Hot
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Expediter
Level 5
ONWARD! 

Mic drop. / end of thread :wink:

bizjer
Level 5
I found that touch really brings the whole thing forward. The sheer joy of First contact and then getting on your hands and knees in D&B whilst hiding behind a crate is something to behold.