cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAX East 2019 VLOG Part 1: Show Floor + Oculus Gaming Area

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH6j4i7nwDU

As many of you know Oculus brought me out to PAX East this year to try the new Rift S and Quest as well as some of the launch titles like Asgard's Wrath, Stormland, and others. Needless to say I had an amazing trip and finally getting to be there in person at an event like this for someone like me who has watched from the wings over the years this was truly a dream come true and I can't thanks Oculus Gaming enough for everything!

I think the best part of this trip was getting to reconnect with all of my friends and fellow content creators again.... Oculus has been doing something really amazing lately by bringing together people like myself, RealityCheckVR, VR Oasis, Nathie, Cas and Chary, Zimtok5, Eminus, Vodoo de and Tyriel Wood. This is like a dream team of VR content creators on Youtube and Twitch and just being around them gets me so energized and excited about VR and the future of the industry! I am proud to be a apart of this group and I really hope that Oculus Gaming continues to bring us together again for other events like this one.

This was my first attempt ever at making a VLOG style video so I hope you enjoy this little walk through of the show and a peek into some of the evening events I attended.

Let me know if you would like to see me do more of these videos in the comments below. []-)

* - All Travel, Accommodations, Entry into the show and equipment used to record gameplay were furnished by Oculus Gaming.

"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"
1 REPLY 1

Javelin396
Adventurer
Watching that VLOG makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside lol. Good stuff man! =D