cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please please fix the site :(

Wireline
Explorer
Hello Cyber / Gypsy

Please please please can you fix the site? I have lost track of the number of posts I have started and lost when it decides to kick me out. Maybe what I was writing was a load of tosh, but I would like the opportunity of maybe having someone say "that was tosh" rather than a wordless electronic judge casting judgement on me.

If its already in hand no probs, but yeah. Just had a moment of WAAAGGH frustration 😞
8 REPLIES 8

Disdroid
Honored Guest
that was tosh :mrgreen: ❤️
People tend to believe what they want to be true.

Wireline
Explorer
"Disdroid" wrote:
that was tosh :mrgreen: ❤️

These are the experiences I cherish

TomSD
Honored Guest
"they're working on it"

BUT they still haven't managed to extract the trendy earbuds yet. Until that happens, nothing can be done.
i7-4770K, 2x GTX 780 SLI, Windows 7 64-bit, Oculus runtime 0.6.0.0

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yes, I understand this is a problem and it will hopefully be fixed shortly.

There is actually an update coming later today, I'm just not 100% if this fix is in there.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Wireline
Explorer
"cybereality" wrote:
Yes, I understand this is a problem and it will hopefully be fixed shortly.

There is actually an update coming later today, I'm just not 100% if this fix is in there.

OK thanks Cyber. It wouldn't be so bad but chrome has a phobia of remembering login details for oculus.com, so you have to retype them every time you get kicked.

cybereality
Grand Champion
"Wireline" wrote:
It wouldn't be so bad but chrome has a phobia of remembering login details for oculus.com, so you have to retype them every time you get kicked.

Yes, I'm aware of this. I will continue to push to get it fixed.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Wireline
Explorer
"cybereality" wrote:
"Wireline" wrote:
It wouldn't be so bad but chrome has a phobia of remembering login details for oculus.com, so you have to retype them every time you get kicked.

Yes, I'm aware of this. I will continue to push to get it fixed.

Looks like this is OK now, I can just click login and I don't have to type anything 😛

McFaulTech
Explorer
well, I've been reading threads for the last few hours and been booted to the login more then 5 times but less then 10 times tonight. :cry: at least 3 of those times I was about to hit submit in a post lol. Where is the the good ol banging your head on a brick wall smiley????
Gigabyte Z97-i5 4670, 8gb 1600mhz G.Skill, crossfired 7970 3gb, EVGA g2 1300 PSU WHERE IS THE VR BASS FISHING???