cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Your Order # & Expected Delivery Date

Furien
Honored Guest
Actually I'm not sure where to find the expected shipping date right now but assume it will be available at some point. I'll update when I know.

Order # 61300002766XXX

Was finally able to get it to go through around 25 minutes after the pre-orders went live.
186 REPLIES 186

steveoz32
Expert Protege
I saw the screen with the order number, decided to go to my 'order' section and it's there but no info, and now I can't go back in the browser and get the order info! No email either, so sadly I have no idea!!!

kernow
Heroic Explorer
61300002641xxx

The only thing I saw was March, no specific day within that month.

I tried to reserve Touch after checkout, but the server messed up at that point, logged me out, and so I don't think it let me reserve Touch. : (
Any help with that, Cyber???

Edit: Since a few have included the time of their order... The time I have on my screen cap of the checkout page is 09:06am (mountain time zone). This is also the time listed for the confirmation email.

Hargert
Explorer
61300003137XXX

This was at about 40 minutes in after trying for the entire time. The expected at the front page was April not seeing anything on expected day in the confirmation page or email.

Vetkin
Expert Protege
61300003176XXX

Mine said expected delivery in April also. The website originally said March when I first tried to pre-order but by the time I was able to get the payment to go through it had been updated to April.

Twitchmonkey
Explorer
61300002575XXX

Said March when I ordered it initially, but it isn't in the confirmation email and I have nothing in my order history on the site.

Atreyu
Explorer
3124 here, at 38 minutes in.

edo1946
Explorer
on my recent order tab it says 1/6/2016 Also was screwed for 40 minutes with the "something went wrong" error. That's not a major slip from March but annoying due to a computer glitch. Not encouraging.

Never mind I read that wrong.. I have no idea... :oops:

w_benjamin
Adventurer
I'm kinda interested to see who has the earliest order.

Twitchmonkey
Explorer
Well, my order was completed in about 5 minutes (4:30 of furiously trying to refresh the page, and 30 second of ordering) so I imagine that's pretty high up in the queue, I know some people managed to get in almost immediately, but most people faced the frustration of the blank page for a little while.