cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poster of the Week Reward Program

cybereality
Grand Champion
Starting today, active and leading forum members will get rewards for their participation.

All you have to do is contribute to the forum and interact with other members and you will gain points.

You can see if you made it on the leaderboard by checking the Activity page: https://forums.oculus.com/community/activity

Each week, the weekly leader will receive a piece of Oculus swag. It could be a t-shirt, stickers, or something random.

I'll pull the stats at 10PM Pacific every Sunday. This week's winner is Blyss4226!

j87fe3mprshb.jpg

Keep in mind, there are a couple of rules:
  • Each user can only win once. In that event, the reward will go to the next in line.
  • Point manipulation (aka cheating) will result in permanent disqualification and a forum ban.
  • Oculus employees are not eligible (don't worry, I won't steal all the swag).

Anyway, have fun and good luck!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,011 REPLIES 2,011

RobHermans
Superstar
Great idea! Looking forward to the time when I have my Rift...you'll have a hard time getting rid of me, then!
Also good to see there's no mention of the rewards being restricted to US citizens only...wait... 😛

Ironlemons
Protege
This does sound nice way to make us more active ^^

GenetixStudio
Superstar
Awesome, I'd love some Oculus swag myself.

Blyss4226
Rising Star
Well... I winn0red a thing. Wow. I am totally blown away lol.
Gaming: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz | R9 290 | 16GB RAM | 240GB SSD | 1 TB HDD Server: AMD FX 6300 @ 4.4Ghz | GT 610 | 8GB RAM | 240GB SSD | 320GB HDD

RobHermans
Superstar
Yay! Grats @Blyss4226 B)

JeffNik
MVP
MVP
'Gratz, @Blyss4226!

Dchapzx
Protege
Cool idea and great forums / KEEP UP THE SUPPORT.... 

eliteonezx@gmail.com

Anonymous
Not applicable
Congrats Blyss. YOU BETTER GIVE ME A PIC OF YOU WEARING IT FIRST! :tongue: 

cybereality
Grand Champion
@Blyss4226 Check your private messages.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV