cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poster of the Week Reward Program

cybereality
Grand Champion
Starting today, active and leading forum members will get rewards for their participation.

All you have to do is contribute to the forum and interact with other members and you will gain points.

You can see if you made it on the leaderboard by checking the Activity page: https://forums.oculus.com/community/activity

Each week, the weekly leader will receive a piece of Oculus swag. It could be a t-shirt, stickers, or something random.

I'll pull the stats at 10PM Pacific every Sunday. This week's winner is Blyss4226!

j87fe3mprshb.jpg

Keep in mind, there are a couple of rules:
  • Each user can only win once. In that event, the reward will go to the next in line.
  • Point manipulation (aka cheating) will result in permanent disqualification and a forum ban.
  • Oculus employees are not eligible (don't worry, I won't steal all the swag).

Anyway, have fun and good luck!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,011 REPLIES 2,011

kojack
MVP
MVP
Kind of funny that someone with only 2 posts since 2014 and zero likes/lols/awesomes is currently tying for first place in the poster of the week list. Those anniversary badges must be worth a LOT. 🙂
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Wonder if he wins, if he'll pop in to collect his t-shirt lol
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

cybereality
Grand Champion
LOL @Zenbane. That's exactly how I pictured you.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

LOL @Zenbane. That's exactly how I pictured you.

Really? Badass lol

People usually assume I look like this...

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Or this?

3agbfq93g8en.jpg

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

I said I'd post a real one if @Zenbane did it first... I thought you weren't going to do it Zenbane!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I imagine everyone on here as this
pvyyupwnvqbz.png

LZoltowski
Champion
Oooh a fellow beardie. I always imagined @zenbane like this, walking the hallways admiring his Rifts .. as a sentient hot robot

Excuse the bad tracking on that shot, I only had 5 minutes
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
That gif is so good! Even got the reflection! Love that film.

I don't know if it's just the beard but @LZoltowski and @Zenbane look related  😛

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
hah yeah we do look similar. Facial hair does that.

I only went full beard a few short years ago, after becoming a dad. Before that, I was all sideburns and chin. 😘