cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poster of the Week Reward Program

cybereality
Grand Champion
Starting today, active and leading forum members will get rewards for their participation.

All you have to do is contribute to the forum and interact with other members and you will gain points.

You can see if you made it on the leaderboard by checking the Activity page: https://forums.oculus.com/community/activity

Each week, the weekly leader will receive a piece of Oculus swag. It could be a t-shirt, stickers, or something random.

I'll pull the stats at 10PM Pacific every Sunday. This week's winner is Blyss4226!

j87fe3mprshb.jpg

Keep in mind, there are a couple of rules:
  • Each user can only win once. In that event, the reward will go to the next in line.
  • Point manipulation (aka cheating) will result in permanent disqualification and a forum ban.
  • Oculus employees are not eligible (don't worry, I won't steal all the swag).

Anyway, have fun and good luck!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,011 REPLIES 2,011

Warbloke
Superstar

I imagine everyone on here as this

d80hdhnzlwz9.jpg

"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 

Anonymous
Not applicable
The two mounds on top are a bit big, but I'd be fine with being a cute asian girl. 

@Zenbane  How can you stand a full beard with a Rift? I hate it personally. 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
@Warbloke that looks suspiciously like my wife ??? Do you fit sky ? Apparently both my kids have life time subscriptions to sky TV.  And they both don't look like me 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Nobbs66 said:

I'm used to having things pressed against my face 😮

Warbloke
Superstar
a little bit of sick just came up 😞
"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 

LZoltowski
Champion

Nobbs66 said:

The two mounds on top are a bit big, but I'd be fine with being a cute asian girl. 

Um @Nobbs66

I think ure wearing it wrong

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm lazy, so the hair grows a bit higher. 

Also, lol @Zenbane

kojack
MVP
MVP

nalex66 said:

I love this thread, if you go through the entirety of it, it slips into the obscure faster than a well lubed banana.

I'm not sure I want to know more about the dynamics of lubed bananas... but your comment prompted me to spend the last few hours reading through this whole thread. Good times...

I noticed you mentioning recently that you wanted a pic of @cybereality for your collage... I'll just leave this here.... (feel free to delete if you don't want it here, cyber.)

We at least need to get the right HMD on him.

acz05i0blwdc.jpg

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

cybereality
Grand Champion
OMG, you guys are killing me.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

LZoltowski
Champion
@kojack  fu***g amazing
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂