cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poster of the Week Reward Program

cybereality
Grand Champion
Starting today, active and leading forum members will get rewards for their participation.

All you have to do is contribute to the forum and interact with other members and you will gain points.

You can see if you made it on the leaderboard by checking the Activity page: https://forums.oculus.com/community/activity

Each week, the weekly leader will receive a piece of Oculus swag. It could be a t-shirt, stickers, or something random.

I'll pull the stats at 10PM Pacific every Sunday. This week's winner is Blyss4226!

j87fe3mprshb.jpg

Keep in mind, there are a couple of rules:
  • Each user can only win once. In that event, the reward will go to the next in line.
  • Point manipulation (aka cheating) will result in permanent disqualification and a forum ban.
  • Oculus employees are not eligible (don't worry, I won't steal all the swag).

Anyway, have fun and good luck!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,011 REPLIES 2,011

LZoltowski
Champion
@DaftnDirect i think you have spawned a second NPC

9gn5ya7b56gq.png
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Lol LZ, looks like I picked the right time to rest my Fallout boy avatar... I'm not the only Spock though so maybe time to find another bobblehead.... any suggestions?

LZoltowski
Champion
@DaftnDirect

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Oh no... I got flashbacks of rikkthegaijin

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Gotta be, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
on0pmg5s6nai.jpg
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
This one is sparkly 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Wow, he's in the middle of a beam-up... I like

Anonymous
Not applicable

nalex66 said:

Or this?

3agbfq93g8en.jpg

This is quite ironic, given that I've just reinstalled World of Warcrack after a 5 year break!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Or if you like my TWD, something like this ?
7x3hnafu90gt.jpg

Ah nice, Merle is saved for future use