cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Order 6130000254XXXX Shipment Notification!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey everyone! Just got my shipment notification so I figured I would share in the hopes my info helps ease some troubled minds. I was order number 6130000254XXXX. I had my order confirmation within a minute of pre-orders going live. I haven't gotten actual tracking information yet but I'm hopeful I'll get it soon. Here's the email:

Hi XXX,

Your order has been processed and your Rift is almost on its way! Look for a shipping confirmation email with tracking information soon.

Please keep this email handy for reference. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please contact Oculus Support.

The Oculus Team

The only strange thing about all this is that even though my order status page as a guest says "Shipped" the expected shipping date says July 2016 at the bottom of the page. I pray that's just an error otherwise I will be raising hell. Haha.

Cheers, happy gaming.
75 REPLIES 75

farvaa
Explorer
Just got my shipping email at 9:44am PST. Order number was a ...254xxx and I received my order confirmation email back in Jan at 8:01am PST. Good luck out there guys/gals. I hope you all gets yours soon.

Baconriffic
Explorer
I'm in an interesting situation; I am a KS backer and I put in a pre-order as well.

My pre-order just went though and my credit card got charged. However, my KS is still in limbo.

Anyone else in this situation with me? I just find it odd that me pre-order is going out before my KS. I'm hoping that my pre-order doesn't cause my KS to get canceled.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Update, my rift was delivered as of approximately one hour ago. I'm at work and going insane thinking about it.... I NEED IT!!

I can confirm the shipping is overnight air, at least it was for me. Once again, I had a very early order, live in the US, and pre-ordered as guest. I hope you all can get your rifts as quickly as I got mine! Happy gaming!

ThreeDeeVision
Superstar

Congrats @Focux!  Good to know some are going out.

i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified

GenetixStudio
Superstar
Congrats, and very great news - might have to go home 'sick' for the day 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, and very great news - might have to go home 'sick' for the day 🙂

Thanks! I wanted to let people know since Oculus hasn't come out with much public info. Seriously though, I think I'm coming down with something and the prescription is Oculus. ;). Doesn't help for my productivity considering my boss is out for the day too. Probably gonna be a bit of an early day.

PISSED0FFvr
Protege
Provide some pics/video if possible.  Thanks! 

oOunknownuserOo
Expert Protege
Not exactly sure how they are doing shipping, but I received the 1 to 3 week email. 

Order Number: 6130000245xxxx 

I'm from Canada, ordered within 1:30 seconds of the store going up and received my confirmation email seconds after the order. 

ThreeDeeVision
Superstar

JUST GOT A PAYMENT CHARGED NOTIFICATION!!!  IT IS ON FOLKS!   23 order completed in the first minute.

SO F'ING STOKED!

i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified

Dakana
Protege
Congrats 🙂 I'm sincerely happy for you guys. Let us know how it is when you get it through won't you?