cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Order 6130000254XXXX Shipment Notification!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey everyone! Just got my shipment notification so I figured I would share in the hopes my info helps ease some troubled minds. I was order number 6130000254XXXX. I had my order confirmation within a minute of pre-orders going live. I haven't gotten actual tracking information yet but I'm hopeful I'll get it soon. Here's the email:

Hi XXX,

Your order has been processed and your Rift is almost on its way! Look for a shipping confirmation email with tracking information soon.

Please keep this email handy for reference. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please contact Oculus Support.

The Oculus Team

The only strange thing about all this is that even though my order status page as a guest says "Shipped" the expected shipping date says July 2016 at the bottom of the page. I pray that's just an error otherwise I will be raising hell. Haha.

Cheers, happy gaming.
75 REPLIES 75

Tinindil
Expert Protege
Many congratulations - which part of the world are you in?

ThreeDeeVision
Superstar
Thank you @Tinindil I am in Montana.
i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified

przecinek
Rising Star
Well this means it's not only West and East coasts that are getting Rifts now. Good stuff. 

Percy1983
Superstar
But but but... Vive fanboys keep saying Oculus aren't shipping anything...
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 + 16GB RAM 1866mhz + i5-3570K at 4.5Ghz + Coolermaster Nepton 140XL cooler Sapphire 8GB RX 580 Nitro+ 256Gb SDD Samsung Evo 850 +3x2TB in raid 0 with 64GB SSD cache Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition + Toughpower 875w

GoldenRetroGames
Heroic Explorer

Percy1983 said:

If you follow the shipping threads on Reddit, you'll see that barely any units have been going out today.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Percy1983 said:

Even Vive fanboys are wrong sometimes... 🙂

Sarlin
Adventurer

@ThreeDeeVision

Grats man!!

ThreeDeeVision
Superstar
Thank you @Sarlin!
i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified

Anonymous
Not applicable

goldenegg said:

Percy1983 said:

If you follow the shipping threads on Reddit, you'll see that barely any units have been going out today.

Admittedly, I'm not following Reddit anything like as closely as I was yesterday, but on one of the shipping threads where they try to amalgate all the shipping info, "This pace is much more robust than yesterday." was posted less than an hour ago.

Problem is that Reddit is a false sample. Nobody knows what percentage of Rift orderers use Reddit. I'd guess considerably less than 10%. Possibly less than 1%. And of those, not everyone will bother posting.

Only way to accurately say how many units have gone out would be for Oculus to say. And there's more chance of them giving us all accurate shipping dates than that happening 🙂

maxpare79
Trustee
Well we are still not out of the 1st minute lol I am a 6 minutes... So 3 days per minutes takes me to a shipping in 18 business days lol
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner