cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Order Shipping

baggyg
Protege
Hi,

Can anyone from Oculus give us an indication when the first pre-orders will start to be processed? Palmer previously said these would be around late May / Early June but was hoping as that is very close we could get a more accurate estimate.

Thanks in advance
2,156 REPLIES 2,156

storelyckan3
Explorer
I think its was funny. I still wondering why the new order is written on the homepage to estimate delivered in August? I order in Mars (estimate delivery in Maj) and is very lucky if I get my in August. The Oculus Team (and the Leap Motion Team) must take that people here make fun of them because theirs estimate dates.

Yes its fun @Thomixioso !
Windows 10 Proo 64bit | AMD Ryzen 1800X | Palit GameRock Nvidia GTX 1080 | Phone: One Plus 5

Pokey
Honored Guest
"Shockbolt" wrote:
"edpsx" wrote:
"Shockbolt" wrote:
*neutral*

We've been asking for dates and numbers for many months, I doubt we'll be told anything before the next update. I hope the next update has good news for us with Rift pre-orders.

Why do you keep putting *neutral* on all your posts. I think we understand by now that you are Switzerland 😛

*neutral - explaining*

I had to, because there are a few people in here that just can't do two things at the same time: read AND understand the message. I had a few obvious Oculus fanboys lose their temper here earlier, so I got the idea from Mass effect and the Elcor race, they always state their feelings and intentions before speaking 😄

Now they know the intention behind my posts...that is unless I'm obviously trolling 😉

Combined with your avatar it makes all your posts have the tone of a condescending AI

Shockbolt
Explorer
"Pokey" wrote:

Combined with your avatar it makes all your posts have the tone of a condescending AI

*amused*
Thank you.

Looking at peoples avatars and reading their comments can be fun sometimes. I know someone from a different game dev forum and he has this image of a small monkey, wearing large human glasses. For some reason, when he posts stuff, i have this mental image of this little monkey in his avatar speaking out his comments, adjusting his glasses now and then 😄

Vamplifire
Honored Guest
Having mine in June would make me they happiest person on the planet. Though i haven’t seen the 1k orders change so i doubt the 4415x order (mine) will see the light of day for a while. Though it is nice to dream. Mid Jan order

enigma642
Honored Guest
I'm an early 20xxx order in the USA. I think I will be one of the first to know when preorders start processing. I'll be sure to inform you guys ASAP. Right now just chilling at ready status still.

FZeroRacer
Honored Guest
Yeah, I'm a bit sad that I won't get mine for another two+ months (48xxx). I was hoping to get mine by the end of this month so that I could show it around campus a bit and get the game development club on campus a bit hyped before classes got out for the summer. Makes me wish I had backed it during the kickstarter stages.

I'm sure they're working hard though.

Bugnguts
Explorer
"edulinares" wrote:
Last update all Kickstarter Orders were processed and people up to 9XXX are already receiving, so I guess the preorders are already being manufactured and should start shipping this week, if not already.

Anybody on pre-order had it changed to "Processing" status?

Pre-order here just got a message to check that shipping and all was correct because my order will move to processing in the next 24hrs.
I was going to procrastinate today, but it looks like its going to have to wait for tomorrow.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep, got the same email (Jan preorder, 438xx, USA)

edpsx
Honored Guest
43k order just said mine is about to ship woooohooooo!

Vin
Explorer
Just got an email telling me mine is about to go to processing for order 21xxx.