cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Order Shipping

baggyg
Level 4
Hi,

Can anyone from Oculus give us an indication when the first pre-orders will start to be processed? Palmer previously said these would be around late May / Early June but was hoping as that is very close we could get a more accurate estimate.

Thanks in advance
2,156 REPLIES 2,156

Thomixioso
Level 2
Any new information would easy our endless waiting. 😉

Shockbolt
Level 3
*neutral*

We've been asking for dates and numbers for many months, I doubt we'll be told anything before the next update. I hope the next update has good news for us with Rift pre-orders.

edpsx
Level 2
"Shockbolt" wrote:
*neutral*

We've been asking for dates and numbers for many months, I doubt we'll be told anything before the next update. I hope the next update has good news for us with Rift pre-orders.

Why do you keep putting *neutral* on all your posts. I think we understand by now that you are Switzerland 😛

Shockbolt
Level 3
"edpsx" wrote:
"Shockbolt" wrote:
*neutral*

Why do you keep putting *neutral* on all your posts. I think we understand by now that you are Switzerland 😛

*neutral - explaining*

I had to, because there are a few people in here that just can't do two things at the same time: read AND understand the message. I had a few obvious Oculus fanboys lose their temper here earlier, so I got the idea from Mass effect and the Elcor race, they always state their feelings and intentions before speaking 😄

Now they know the intention behind my posts...that is unless I'm obviously trolling 😉

edpsx
Level 2
RAWR!

edulinares
Level 2
Last update all Kickstarter Orders were processed and people up to 9XXX are already receiving, so I guess the preorders are already being manufactured and should start shipping this week, if not already.

Anybody on pre-order had it changed to "Processing" status?

MrGeddings
Level 3
they already said in the latest updates that all kickstarter orders should be shipped by the end of the month i would assume they may also include some preorders so at least by the end of may first of june....

Thomixioso
Level 2
lets dream little.............

newest post from reddit!!!!

PalmerTech:

We are happy to announce that we have opened a new production line and all orders to date, will be sent by the end of June.
Enjoy. Oculus Team.

.......and now wake up to reality.. :?

Nedo
Level 3
@Thomixioso
not funny... for a split second my heart stopped!!! not funny 😉
Order DK1 Mar 30, 2013 / Order DK2: Mar 19, 2014 / Order CV1: Jan 6, 2016 / Order HTC Vive Feb 29, 2016