cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Order Shipping

baggyg
Level 4
Hi,

Can anyone from Oculus give us an indication when the first pre-orders will start to be processed? Palmer previously said these would be around late May / Early June but was hoping as that is very close we could get a more accurate estimate.

Thanks in advance
2,156 REPLIES 2,156

storelyckan3
Level 3
I think its was funny. I still wondering why the new order is written on the homepage to estimate delivered in August? I order in Mars (estimate delivery in Maj) and is very lucky if I get my in August. The Oculus Team (and the Leap Motion Team) must take that people here make fun of them because theirs estimate dates.

Yes its fun @Thomixioso !
Windows 10 Proo 64bit | AMD Ryzen 1800X | Palit GameRock Nvidia GTX 1080 | Phone: One Plus 5

Pokey
Level 2
"Shockbolt" wrote:
"edpsx" wrote:
"Shockbolt" wrote:
*neutral*

We've been asking for dates and numbers for many months, I doubt we'll be told anything before the next update. I hope the next update has good news for us with Rift pre-orders.

Why do you keep putting *neutral* on all your posts. I think we understand by now that you are Switzerland 😛

*neutral - explaining*

I had to, because there are a few people in here that just can't do two things at the same time: read AND understand the message. I had a few obvious Oculus fanboys lose their temper here earlier, so I got the idea from Mass effect and the Elcor race, they always state their feelings and intentions before speaking 😄

Now they know the intention behind my posts...that is unless I'm obviously trolling 😉

Combined with your avatar it makes all your posts have the tone of a condescending AI

Shockbolt
Level 3
"Pokey" wrote:

Combined with your avatar it makes all your posts have the tone of a condescending AI

*amused*
Thank you.

Looking at peoples avatars and reading their comments can be fun sometimes. I know someone from a different game dev forum and he has this image of a small monkey, wearing large human glasses. For some reason, when he posts stuff, i have this mental image of this little monkey in his avatar speaking out his comments, adjusting his glasses now and then 😄

Vamplifire
Level 2
Having mine in June would make me they happiest person on the planet. Though i haven’t seen the 1k orders change so i doubt the 4415x order (mine) will see the light of day for a while. Though it is nice to dream. Mid Jan order

enigma642
Level 2
I'm an early 20xxx order in the USA. I think I will be one of the first to know when preorders start processing. I'll be sure to inform you guys ASAP. Right now just chilling at ready status still.

FZeroRacer
Level 2
Yeah, I'm a bit sad that I won't get mine for another two+ months (48xxx). I was hoping to get mine by the end of this month so that I could show it around campus a bit and get the game development club on campus a bit hyped before classes got out for the summer. Makes me wish I had backed it during the kickstarter stages.

I'm sure they're working hard though.

Bugnguts
Level 3
"edulinares" wrote:
Last update all Kickstarter Orders were processed and people up to 9XXX are already receiving, so I guess the preorders are already being manufactured and should start shipping this week, if not already.

Anybody on pre-order had it changed to "Processing" status?

Pre-order here just got a message to check that shipping and all was correct because my order will move to processing in the next 24hrs.
I was going to procrastinate today, but it looks like its going to have to wait for tomorrow.

mscoder610
Level 3
Yep, got the same email (Jan preorder, 438xx, USA)

edpsx
Level 2
43k order just said mine is about to ship woooohooooo!

Vin
Level 3
Just got an email telling me mine is about to go to processing for order 21xxx.