cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Drop

EmilyEver
Honored Guest
Is there anything I can do about the price drop, I am literally 16 days from my purchase date so best buy won't price match the new drop. They also promised a game with the system "Oculus and Eve Valkyrie promotion - Oculus [Digital Download Add-On]" but haven't received that( after much argument got them to honor this part). Has anyone else had this issues/ has suggestions?
6 REPLIES 6

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
I believe the EvE promotion expired along time ago
WAAAGH!

EmilyEver
Honored Guest
This is thier page today and also my sku number  and im with in the dates 😕                  
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/oculus-rift-virtual-reality-headset-touch-wireless-controllers-eve-valky...

Anonymous
Not applicable
I reckon if they refuse to sort that out then you MIGHT be able to return it for a refund and then just buy it again at the discounted price. Not sure how US consumer law works though.

EmilyEver
Honored Guest
Unfortunately, there rules are price match and return policy are the same length which was 15 days. Sounds like I'm just complete screwed. 

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer

EmilyEver said:

Unfortunately, there rules are price match and return policy are the same length which was 15 days. Sounds like I'm just complete screwed. 

send it back tellling them its not working properly or something..surely
if this fails then i guess u just have to accept it and move on

iJudgement
Heroic Explorer
Talk to the retailer?