cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with right lens.

Applecorp
Rising Star
Ok, seemingly this has happened during the night while the fairies were messing with my Rift, but suddenly and for no apparent reason I now have two permanent faintly coloured lines on the right lens, the colour seems to partially match whatever background colour the marks are hovered over (best I could do was a rough example in Paint). It's very obvious and not something I would have missed before and weird how it has suddenly appeared as I take extra special care of my CV1. Had it since launch with no problems, until now. This is very distracting and is pretty much unusable for me now.

Looking at the lens with the headset off I can't see any marks at all, looks perfect.

Presumably there is no fix for this?

aaoq6qvcawct.jpg
Edit: Actually, managed to take a couple of crappy picture with my phone.

vpfkapowxa2i.jpg4qqzmu0pivrm.jpg
10 REPLIES 10

Applecorp
Rising Star
Erm, I'm a bit confused by the return instructions.

"To return your Oculus hardware for review, print and bring the pre-paid shipping label (attached to this email), along with your package, to the nearest postal courier as stated on the shipping label."

So bring the label but don't attach it to the package?!

Then it says bring to nearest courier as stated on the label, but there is nothing on the label at all stating where to take it to.

So how do I go about this, package it all up/wrap up the box? and stick the return label on myself then take it to any local UPS pick up point?