cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 question

Anoxyliz
Honored Guest

Ok so i was in a house fire and lost my vr and a couple accessories but I would want to know if all my game data would save if I would get another vr…

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're sorry to hear you went through that experience. We hope everyone involved is safe! 🙏

In regards to your question about your game data, as long as you sign in with the same account on your new device, your game data should be saved from the last Cloud backup. For steps on how to check which apps are supported by Cloud Backup, check out this support article.

We hope this information helps! Let us know if you have anymore questions. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're sorry to hear you went through that experience. We hope everyone involved is safe! 🙏

In regards to your question about your game data, as long as you sign in with the same account on your new device, your game data should be saved from the last Cloud backup. For steps on how to check which apps are supported by Cloud Backup, check out this support article.

We hope this information helps! Let us know if you have anymore questions. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Ok thank you so much