Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest Users Can Play Top PC VR Games for Free for a Month

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

For any Quest 2 owners interested in some free PCVR, Viveport has a promo out:

Looking for some free PC VR games to play on Quest? Viveport, HTC’s storefront for VR games and apps, is throwing out free promo codes to owners of Oculus Quest and Quest 2 which will let you play all of the games enrolled in its Infinity program for a whole month.

Right now there’s over 500 games available through Infinity that support Quest over link, some of which are definitely worth your time. Highlights include The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners, Superhot VR, Moss, Until You Fall, Stride, I Expect You to Die, and Gun Club VR.

To redeem, you’ll need to download and update the Viveport desktop app and connect your Quest to a USB 3.0 port or a Type-C port on your VR-capable computer. You should then see a pop-up message like the one above. The code, which you can redeem via the ‘Redeem Code’ dropdown in the app, must be used by December 31st, 2021, at 23:59pm PST, or it will expire.

https://www.roadtovr.com/viveport-oculus-quest-promo-2021/

Enjoy! 😁

3 REPLIES 3

Pixie40
Expert Trustee

I know that others hate Vive's Viveport Infinity subscription with the passion of a thousand burning suns. Personally, I find it's actually a pretty good value for your money. I'm just going to let my subscription laps after October (when my 1 year subscription contract ends) because having to go through 4 different storefronts for VR is a pain, and most of the stuff I want to play is available in either Steam, Oculus's Rift store, or their Quest store.

Lo, a quest! I seek the threads of my future in the seeds of the past.

Interesting. It makes sense to put out an offer to the largest VR user group, who probably would otherwise have seen Viveport as a third choice after the Oculus and Steam stores or maybe weren't even aware of it being there.

I'll get the code... as you say @Zenbane once obtained, it doesn't expire until the end of the year so will give it a go at some point.

Pixie40
Expert Trustee

It's an affordable service, and the instant VR app collection is nice. Even if you just use it to try out games before deciding if you want to buy them, that's also a valid reason.

Lo, a quest! I seek the threads of my future in the seeds of the past.