cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about oculus link

Dantragg
Explorer
Ok, audio and Mic work great in headset, and I have give DAS for headphones. Casting from quest to internet link, picture and sound shows no problem. Hook up link and enable, and any game I play comes through headset but no sound on pc. Reading the few posts I could, sounds like others couldnt figure this out either. Want to be able to hear beat saber or other games in headset and have people watching through the link cable able to hear on pc also. Is this even possible?
5 REPLIES 5

TwrchTrwydd
Adventurer
yes this is possible - at least with Quest-1
open the Oculus App on your PC (with your Quest connected)
select "Devices"
click on "Quest and Touch"
select "hear Audio from Computer" and activate it.

Dantragg
Explorer
Thanks, thats what I needed. Now i need to do the same thing in virtual desktop. Headset works great, has video and sound, streams video great to pc but no audio on pc. Not sure where those settings are or if they work the same in Virtual desktop

PITTCANNA
Visionary

Dantragg said:

Thanks, thats what I needed. Now i need to do the same thing in virtual desktop. Headset works great, has video and sound, streams video great to pc but no audio on pc. Not sure where those settings are or if they work the same in Virtual desktop

go to the streamer app and uncheck the following
46h9yg5ddooy.png

Dantragg
Explorer
I unchecked box that says mute computer speakers but still no sound. Anywhere else I have to change anything over?

PITTCANNA
Visionary
uncheck the virtual audio driver