cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommendations?

keeperofkeys
Level 4

What’s the next best game that is comparable to half-life Alyx? I’m playing The Walking Dead Saints and sinners and that’s pretty good is there anything better?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

In that case, you should definitely try BONEWORKS and Espire 1 (if you haven't already)!

View solution in original post

SpottiChen
Level 4

You’re still burning through Half-Life: Alyx—or maybe you’ve finished it already—but if you’re wondering where to go after playing one of the highest-rated VR games to date, you may do well to jump into these ‘guaranteed fresh’ VR titles next: Boneworks, Red Matter and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

TinyAngryPanda
Oculus Support
Oculus Support

If you haven't played it already, Resident Evil 4 is pretty sick, especially since The Mercenaries update went live. Arizona Sunshine isn't too bad either (graphics-wise is another story though). BONELAB also looks pretty promising, but it isn't out yet. Would definitely add it to your wishlist.

Thank you but I don’t think I can play Resisent Evil 4. Thanks to Zuckerberg I only have the first Quest with link cable. 

In that case, you should definitely try BONEWORKS and Espire 1 (if you haven't already)!

kojack
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

I'd suggest Boneworks too. It's a bit rough around the edges (sometimes feels a little like a tech demo), but it's freeform physics gameplay is unbeaten.

Lone Echo 1 and 2 are awesome too. Very good looking, great arm physics (not just hands) to move you around the zero G environment. Also story, voice acting, etc are all good.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

SpottiChen
Level 4

You’re still burning through Half-Life: Alyx—or maybe you’ve finished it already—but if you’re wondering where to go after playing one of the highest-rated VR games to date, you may do well to jump into these ‘guaranteed fresh’ VR titles next: Boneworks, Red Matter and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

ohgrant
Level 9

MOH Above and Beyond, Fallout 4 VR, Star Wars Squadrons, Doom VFR

Gigabyte  AB350 Ryzen 2700x, 32gb ddr 4 3200, 2080ti. HP Reverb G2, Index controllers, Quest 1 and 2x Quest 2. 65" 3DTV HD3D DLP projector.