cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote control of Quest

simonpostman
Honored Guest

Is it possible to remotely control a Quest from a phone/pad ?

Thanks,

Simon

3 REPLIES 3

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

You can remotely factory reset it from your phone app, lol!  Sorry for my poor attempt at forum humour mate.  Cheers.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

sidioustr
Honored Guest

Topic UP

I want to ask same question. Can i remotely control of meta quest 2 or pro for starting apps, games. movies, etc.  from a desktop, tablet or ipad?

Hey Sidioustr! We understand your wanting to know if you can start up apps using the mobile app or desktop app. Good question. We would like to tell you that this is something that you can do with our app. You can download and even start up apps from your phone or any device that has it downloaded as long as it is connected to your device. 

We do want to tell you that for things like movies, that would require you to navigate through an app, is not something that is currently supported. You can start up the apps but you can not navigate through them. We hope this has shed some light on the subject.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!