cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing purchased items from wishlist

jaydingus
Honored Guest
I've tried, but can't figure out a way to do this. I see an option to remove apps that haven't been purchased, but not for the ones that have been. I'd like to declutter my wishlist and keep it limited to apps I don't already own.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nalex66
MVP
MVP

If you go to the store page of the game in question on the Oculus website, you should be able to remove it there (you’ll have to be logged into your account). Stuff that’s shared to you from the admin account won’t automatically come off your wishlist, because you don’t own it yourself.

In the sidebar where it says “Added to wishlist” below the price—click that and it will remove it.

00BFAE05-CFA9-4882-B011-4C5359DC4186.jpeg

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Richooal
Consultant
Open your Oculus Desktop App.
Go to Library ----> Wishlist,
Click on the 3 dots under the game/app you want to remove,
Click "Remove"
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

jaydingus
Honored Guest
That only works for games in the wishlist that haven't been purchased.

Richooal
Consultant

jaydingus said:

That only works for games in the wishlist that haven't been purchased.

If you've bought it, it should automagically disappear from your wishlist. You should report it through your desktop app via "Help Center" , "Provide Feedback".
It will be fixed within a few years.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

Digikid1
Consultant
Any games that I’ve had in my wishlish has ALWAYS been removed after I purchased them. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey @jaydingus ! If you'd be interested, you can also post your Oculus feedback at http://rift.uservoice.com. I'm pretty sure I've seen a few ideas related to the Wish List, so feel free to vote and comment on them to add your thoughts as well. Thanks! 

PrecookedMage
Honored Guest

Im using an oculus quest 2 as the secondary user and anything bought by the admin that was on my wishlist cannot and has not been moved. I have four games on my wishlist that I cannot remove.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

If you go to the store page of the game in question on the Oculus website, you should be able to remove it there (you’ll have to be logged into your account). Stuff that’s shared to you from the admin account won’t automatically come off your wishlist, because you don’t own it yourself.

In the sidebar where it says “Added to wishlist” below the price—click that and it will remove it.

00BFAE05-CFA9-4882-B011-4C5359DC4186.jpeg

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo