cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement touch controllers

falken76
Expert Consultant
Wow a replacement controller is $69?!  That's a bit steep.  Who wouldn't just buy a replacement set with the extra controller and a sensor with an extension cable for only $30 more?
6 REPLIES 6

LZoltowski
Champion
You might as well buy a new pack and have a spare for the other one! (and an extra sensor for 360!)
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

nalex66
MVP
MVP

falken76 said:

Wow a replacement controller is $69?!  That's a bit steep.  Who wouldn't just buy a replacement set with the extra controller and a sensor with an extension cable for only $30 more?

I agree, the single controller price is too steep to consider buying one rather than a set.

You don't get an extension cable in the Touch set though, that only comes with the single sensor sold separately.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

falken76
Expert Consultant
Oh that's right.  I did buy a 3rd sensor, I forgot that the extension cable did come with that sensor.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've already got a spare full set of Touch controllers because I thought that the standalone sensors were too expensive so I ended up just getting another set of Touch controllers and spending 8 quid or so on a 5m USB 3.0 extension.

phoenixdigital
Heroic Explorer

falken76 said:

Correct choice. Just buy touch again and get spares for everything. I wish I had done this before I bought my 4th sensor.

I'm wondering if the high price is due to the fact they had to bake in "free shipping" into the list price. Remembering they offer free shipping worldwide so that baked in shipping cost needs to cover all regions even if some regions are cheaper to ship to.
CPU: i5 6600K (conservative overclock), GPU: Asus GTX1080Ti (not overclocked), motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, USB Card 1: Inatek 4 Port, USB Card 2: Startek 2 Port

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee

falken76 said:

Or you could save some money and not buy an extra controller and extra sensor you don't need.