cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Hell!

tara.jacobi
Honored Guest

Recently I purchased 2 accessories by mistake. After the 2nd one arrived (unopened) I got online to find the return instructions. They were very hard to find... so I got on support chat on the actual Oculus site.

What a joke... I told them the issue and gave them my order number. They then asked for the Product serial number, my Full name, address, email address and phone#. Mind you, not saying they needed it to verify the order (which would have made a little more logic to me). I felt like with ALL this info couldn't a bad actor  pull a scam like they try with phones all the time?? 

Anyway, after all that, he says "I will now transfer your situation to our dedicated team, once they evaluate your situation we will send a follow-up email (1-2 days)" 

WTF?? A simple, unopened, return has to get "approved" by a different department?? I asked for a Customer support Phone number his employee # or a managers info and was told he couldn't give me any of that info and the phone call could only be made to me not the other way around. 😲 Frustrated I told them to please process my return and ended the chat.  

There was NO follow-up confirmation email to this conversation, nothing!!! 

NEVER again will I buy directly through Oculus! Always go through a 3rd party so you can return it to them with safety and ease!!  

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're sorry about this less than optimal experience you had with our support team, tara.jacobi. We want all of our customers to have amazing interactions with us and get the support they need. We have looked into this for you and alerted the appropriate persons. Please keep an eye on your email, including the junk and spam folders, for an update! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!