cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift-S and Quest Order Status

MowTin
Level 11
My credit card has just been charged. My Rift-S order is processing. 

Your order has been processed, and is preparing for shipping! For your convenience, here is a copy of your final invoice.

I'm really hoping it's a nice visual improvement over my original Rift despite the lack of IPD adjustment

i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2
45 REPLIES 45

MowTin
Level 11

vannagirl said:
I need a better job  😐

Learn programming. I'm just here working from home making 100K+

Downside: Can be very stressful and mentally exhausting. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

TheRealCyber
Level 7
So I did drive to Best Buy in the morning. Got there right as they were opening the doors. No problems. But then when I arrived home, the Amazon Rift S box was sitting on my door mat. LOL.

JeremyC85
Level 7

So I did drive to Best Buy in the morning. Got there right as they were opening the doors. No problems. But then when I arrived home, the Amazon Rift S box was sitting on my door mat. LOL.

lol

nalex66
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

So you now have 2 Rift S's? Did you end up getting a Quest?

i7 5820K @ 4.25GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32GB | Corsair HX 750W
SSDs: Intel 660p M.2 2TB, 3x Samsung Evo 1TB | Startech PCIe 4x USB 3.0 | Startech PCIe 2x USB C 3.1 gen2

jayhawk
Level 9
edit

TheRealCyber
Level 7

nalex66 said:

So you now have 2 Rift S's? Did you end up getting a Quest?

I decided to just stick with Rift S for now. There are two many good PCVR titles I want to play and that should keep me busy for a while. I do like Quest, but I think it would distract me if I got it today so I'm waiting.