cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift SI 1.20 Now Available on Public Test Channel

cybereality
Grand Champion
The latest release has just hit PTC — here’s what you can expect. You'll note fewer updates this month as we’re hard at work getting ready for the Rift Core 2.0 beta (coming soon)! As always please share feedback here, and don’t forget you can log bugs right from the reporting tool in Rift. Thanks for testing!

Features

• Oculus Store: Dynamic Bundle Pricing. If you've already bought any of the apps in a bundle, your bundle price will be updated with an additional discount to account for the value of the app(s) you already own. Your personalized bundle price will always appear in the Oculus Store automatically.

Bugs

• Fixed graphics issues related to recent Nvidia driver updates for GTX 780Ti & Titan Black graphics cards.
  • Fixed sensor issue with Oculus USB drivers becoming unavailable.
  • Fixed display and navigation issues with Demo Mode.
  • We now show a notification if you don't have enough free space on your hard drive to update the Oculus software.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
24 REPLIES 24

Sgeo
Protege
Is the sensor issue one that causes a sensor to have weak tracking until the service is restarted? Or is that something else?

cybereality
Grand Champion
I am not aware of any major sensor issue like you've described, but I would recommend submitting a support ticket so we can investigate further. Thanks. 
https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Sgeo
Protege
Is that still worthwhile if my computer is under spec?

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yeah, probably still worth it to see if there is anything we can do.

CrashFu
Consultant
Oh, neat!  That should make those bundle deals far more tempting to those of us who already own a lot of games (and therefore almost always have at least one of the items in a bundle)
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

Shii
Protege

Sgeo said:

Is the sensor issue one that causes a sensor to have weak tracking until the service is restarted?

Happens to me too. Sometimes after booting PC one of my sensors
reporting Poor tracking quality - wireless sync timed out. Replugging sensor fixes issue.
Not using extenders or anything. Tried connecting sensor to integrated
motherboard USB3.0 on Z270 and asmedia usb 3.1 with same effect. This only happens 1-3 times each  week.
Intel Core i7-7700K, Asus ROG Strix Z270E Gaming, 32Gb RAM, MSI RTX 2080 8Gb Gaming X Trio

elboffor
Consultant
I get that when my headset is on the drawer. Once its active and moving about they go back to normal.

As for the update, cant wait for core 2.0!
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Wildt
Consultant
Mine just says "Downloading" and stays at 0% - 'sup?
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Kaali
Protege
Me too, but if you look in settings then general, at the bottom, it should say Oculus App Version 1.20.0.466773, anyone confirme that's the latest version ?