cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift SI 1.20 Now Available on Public Test Channel

cybereality
Level 15
The latest release has just hit PTC — here’s what you can expect. You'll note fewer updates this month as we’re hard at work getting ready for the Rift Core 2.0 beta (coming soon)! As always please share feedback here, and don’t forget you can log bugs right from the reporting tool in Rift. Thanks for testing!

Features

• Oculus Store: Dynamic Bundle Pricing. If you've already bought any of the apps in a bundle, your bundle price will be updated with an additional discount to account for the value of the app(s) you already own. Your personalized bundle price will always appear in the Oculus Store automatically.

Bugs

• Fixed graphics issues related to recent Nvidia driver updates for GTX 780Ti & Titan Black graphics cards.
  • Fixed sensor issue with Oculus USB drivers becoming unavailable.
  • Fixed display and navigation issues with Demo Mode.
  • We now show a notification if you don't have enough free space on your hard drive to update the Oculus software.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
24 REPLIES 24

cybereality
Level 15

Sharpfish said:

the latest nvidia driver update (A couple weeks back) made my rift not output any video (just black) so had to revert to an old known good one. Wonder if this has fixed that or if it's Nvidia's issue (again). Seems to be pot luck.

I think it may be fixed. Please try the latest Nvidia driver and let us know. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

throughtheiris2
Level 3
Anti-aliasing issues in Oculus Home and Grid Launch View been fixed yet? Happening with latest 5 NVIDIA drivers for me.

cybereality
Level 15
I haven't heard of that. Can you take a screenshot or video and upload here?

throughtheiris2
Level 3
@cybereality. Tried to grab some pictures after updating, but you cannot see the jaggies on the video. Anti-aliasing is simply non-existent, and I'm getting jerkiness in Home I never used to get when using older NVIDIA drivers. A simple downgrade fixes it quickly, but then I have to deal with not playing ARK or the other games I have that need the NVIDIA update. It's a tough one.

cybereality
Level 15
  • We now show a notification if you don't have enough free space on your hard drive to update the Oculus software.