cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift unboxing - no stupid talking, just pretty, detailed footage

calebkraft
Protege
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZScGtqlaN9c

I get annoyed by unboxing videos so I decided to make one that I would watch. No talking, just pretty footage of the rift and some music. Enjoy!
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for all of the measurements and clean HD video.  I've watched this a few times on YouTube, great stuff.

calebkraft
Protege
you're welcome! I tried getting my calipers in there to show how far it moves when you adjust the IPD, but I couldn't get them far enough in there to be millimeter accurate

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Very nice, liked 🙂

Tony
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

sambeckett
Protege
Are those real or printed signatures on the kickstarter thank you insert you took out first?

calebkraft
Protege
they're printed. Very nice quality though.

maxpare79
Trustee

Are those real or printed signatures on the kickstarter thank you insert you took out first?

If they are real, we know why Oculus wasn't releasing any info these past few weeks, all the important figures were too busy signing a few thousands thank you cards
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

jxburros
Expert Protege

Lovely!  Thank you!

VRgin - CV1 (March shipment)

cybereality
Grand Champion
Awesome!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

calebkraft
Protege
thanks @cybereality