cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(SOLVED) Unable to fully install Oculus Software (SOLVED)

jebusfox
Honored Guest
I got an oculus rift for Christmas and I was excited to use it once I got home but when I went to install the software nothing seemed to work? It kept coming up with the same frozen installation page and this has to be the 7th time since I've first started in the span of 2 days. It still takes up some space on my hard drive though and it just seems very confusing to me. I've even tried installing it without anything running.

I'd like to use my headset soon, so, is there anything I'm doing wrong?uyne2gwrpwla.pngma9ziuibar2f.png
Here are some pictures of the crashed installer and then a random file that always appears no matter what.
6 REPLIES 6

Dishmonkey
Honored Guest
Mine was in need of a software update, checked the rest of my PC is up to date, downloaded the Oculus update.... fails install. Deleted Oculus entirely, but unable to install program. No help I know but wondering myself what is the error.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Is anti-virus disabled folks ??
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

jebusfox
Honored Guest

Techy111 said:

Let me try that now :0

jebusfox
Honored Guest

jebusfox said:

Techy111 said:

Let me try that now :0

Welp, I am a fool. Dunno how I didn't realize that lol. Thanks a lot! 😄

Techy111
MVP
MVP
All sorted mate ? 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

jebusfox
Honored Guest

Techy111 said:

All sorted mate ? 🙂

Yep! Thanks for that bud 😄