Did you mean: 

STORE LEGITIMACY

TTRRESS
Level 2

IS THIS WEBSITE LEGIT? WWW.OCULUSUSA.STORE 

7 REPLIES 7

et.lattc
Level 2

No. My kid just came to me with this. This Forum and Oculus use Digi cert Security Certificate. That site uses Cloudflare<--  doesn't pass the smell test. I would call or email Oculus support and ask. Scammer put a time limit to force you to pay today before the email can be responded to. 

hoppingbunny123
Level 8

heads yes tails no

If you don't mind dealing with a charge back by all mean buy it and let me know I missed out on a good deal. Then I will bite the bullet and pay full price for my kid. 

hoppingbunny123
Level 8

it looks like a trap. im too old for traps.

nalex66
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

Doesn’t look legit. I would guess that it is designed to steal your Oculus/Facebook credentials if you were foolish enough to sign in, as well as your credit card info if you were to attempt a purchase.

i7 5820K @ 4.25GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32GB | Corsair HX 750W
SSDs: Intel 660p M.2 2TB, 3x Samsung Evo 1TB | Startech PCIe 4x USB 3.0 | Startech PCIe 2x USB C 3.1 gen2

OmegaM4N
Level 11

New site pops up selling Quest II for $89 and a Rift S for $99, so you should run as quickly as you can in the other direction. lol

This site is screaming scam scam scam. lol

kojack
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

It's run by BuenaDeal. They do this to many products, make fake stores that look official, take paypal orders but ship nothing, or a misrepresented cheap product. Have a read of the comments here:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.buenadeal.com

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2