Did you mean: 

STORE LEGITIMACY

TTRRESS
Honored Guest

IS THIS WEBSITE LEGIT? WWW.OCULUSUSA.STORE 

7 REPLIES 7

et.lattc
Honored Guest

No. My kid just came to me with this. This Forum and Oculus use Digi cert Security Certificate. That site uses Cloudflare<--  doesn't pass the smell test. I would call or email Oculus support and ask. Scammer put a time limit to force you to pay today before the email can be responded to. 

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star

heads yes tails no

If you don't mind dealing with a charge back by all mean buy it and let me know I missed out on a good deal. Then I will bite the bullet and pay full price for my kid. 

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star

it looks like a trap. im too old for traps.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Doesn’t look legit. I would guess that it is designed to steal your Oculus/Facebook credentials if you were foolish enough to sign in, as well as your credit card info if you were to attempt a purchase.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee

New site pops up selling Quest II for $89 and a Rift S for $99, so you should run as quickly as you can in the other direction. lol

This site is screaming scam scam scam. lol

CV1/Vive-knuckles)/Dell Vr Visor/Go/Quest II/ PSVR.

kojack
MVP
MVP

It's run by BuenaDeal. They do this to many products, make fake stores that look official, take paypal orders but ship nothing, or a misrepresented cheap product. Have a read of the comments here:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.buenadeal.com

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2