cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale in Oculus Home

weasel47
Heroic Explorer
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet.  There appears to be a sale going on now in Oculus Home!  A lot of things are included, with discounts ranging from 10% to 50%!

I just bought BlazeRush, Adr1ft, and Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.
73 REPLIES 73

Techy111
MVP
MVP
What ? Shadow poster of the week ? I smell haddock !!!! 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Applecorp
Rising Star

I literally just spent $160 on a lot of these games yesterday.

Surely they'll credit me the difference--I feel like I just got burned...

I didn't even realise there was going to be a sale, I bought Chronos literally minutes before and now it's £10 cheaper.

Is there a way to request a refund for the difference?

Anonymous
Not applicable

R.I.P : My Wallet

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Sorry

The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please Try Again later.

Error 503 Service Unavailable.

LMAO.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Just to put things into perspective here. There's some games which might be worth purchasing in the Steam Sale. No offence Oculus.

Project Cars Steam Sale 50% Off £11.69
Project Cars Oculus Sale  £29.99

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Rifts
Adventurer
aw and I just bought ED yesterday 😞 20€ down the drain, I would like a refund aswell to be honest

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Coincidentally the Steam Summer Sale has just begun as well.

I was just going to say this. At least we know Oculus Home is willing to compete with Steam when they have their sales.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up! There are several games on my list that I hadn't bothered to buy yet, so maybe I'll go for it!

By the way, does it annoy anyone else that Oculus Home doesn't have a shopping cart? I hate making a bunch of separate transactions if I want to buy several games. Let me fill my cart and pay once!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

GenetixStudio
Superstar
Wow, i'm going to be spending some money!

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
You guys are making great arguments for why you shouldn't buy games on Oculus store if they are on Steam. Only the exclusives are worth it (imo) hence why I just purchased Chronos for £29.99. Ouch, although showing my support for team Oculus. That must be pretty devastating if you only just purchased it pre-sale though. If the game isn't as good as Zenbane suggests then I will demand he refund me immediately because if it wasn't for him harping on about how good it is I probably wouldn't have purchased it, sale or otherwise.

Iblysi
Heroic Explorer

Just to put things into perspective here. There's some games which might be worth purchasing in the Steam Sale. No offence Oculus.

Project Cars Steam Sale 50% Off £11.69
Project Cars Oculus Sale  £29.99

The one on Steam you mean is the normal version, not the game of the year edition, that is being sold on Oculus. The Steam version for the GOTY is actually a euro more expensive then on Oculus.