cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale in Oculus Home

weasel47
Heroic Explorer
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet.  There appears to be a sale going on now in Oculus Home!  A lot of things are included, with discounts ranging from 10% to 50%!

I just bought BlazeRush, Adr1ft, and Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.
73 REPLIES 73

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Yep my Bad, the GOTY edition has 51% off but works out £2.93 more.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Hey, I just discovered that we can now make purchases through the Rift Experiences web site! I don't know how long this has been a thing, but I just purchased Blaze Rush while at work. Maybe I'll grab Project CARS and Chronos while I'm at it.

Edit: Okay, so I just bought Blaze Rush, Project CARS, Technolust, and Chronos. I should probably stop now.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Having looked at the pricing across both platforms, they are pretty comparable, but obviously being a dual HMD owner the Steam versions are more appropriate for my needs.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Lemming1970
Rising Star
Just got AirMech: Command and Chronos
Modded Coolermaster RC-1000 Cosmos/1000W Corsair HX Series i7 6700k o/c to 4.7ghz Corsair H100i water cooler. Zotac 1080Ti 16 gb DDR4 o/c to 3000mhz Predator XB271HU 27" 2560x1440 IPS G-Sync 165Hz

maxpare79
Trustee
Yeah Airmech is on my list when I get home
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Shut up guys, you're gonna make me go and buy Airmech in a minute! I've been looking at it, because @GenetixStudio keeps talking it up!

I also enjoyed the demo of Radial-G on my DK2 a couple years ago, so I was considering that.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just got Esper 2, Hitman Go, Apollo 11 and Defense Grid 2! 😄 not bad at all for £31.61!

xi11ix
Adventurer

nalex66 said:

Shut up guys, you're gonna make me go and buy Airmech in a minute! I've been looking at it, because @GenetixStudio keeps talking it up!

I also enjoyed the demo of Radial-G on my DK2 a couple years ago, so I was considering that.

It'll get old quickly cuz you'll be stuck with playing bots. There aren't enough people playing multiplayer.

maxpare79
Trustee
It seems like the prices in Canadian is still the same.
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

GenetixStudio
Superstar
I've only played a few rounds of Airmech online actually - but the single player campaign alone is worth the full price, and now it's on sale!

Now I need someone to convince me to finally pickup Chronos.