cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Rift

swerobert
Explorer
I just purchased the Rift Headset and touch this weekend, and I am having trouble setting it up. I ran the program for setup and followed all the steps . Confirmed that everything was working as I went. At each step I waited for the green check to confirm it was connected correctly and received the green check and the message to continue. I got as far as to the part where it tells you to put on the head set and continue through the VR. When I put on my headset and continue I don't see anything in the headset just blank. Not sure what I am doing wrong as I am very new to this. This is my first attempt at anything like this. I am confused because I thought everything was connect correctly. Can some one help
Thanks
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Can you post your system specs for us mate?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

View solution in original post

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Did you make sure the hdmi and usb leads the headset uses were plugged in? Sometimes it's easy to forget to connect the usb the headset uses.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Can you post your system specs for us mate?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Did you make sure the hdmi and usb leads the headset uses were plugged in? Sometimes it's easy to forget to connect the usb the headset uses.

swerobert
Explorer
Yea that is the first thing I checked I am know to. Forget little things like. That lol t
59th