cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

NolR
Protege

Dantuzzo said:

Ordered on 18th at 5p.m. from Italy and still "Order status: Order". I'm not worried about the shipping time, i am ready to wait even a full month to get my VR, i'm just worried about this being a limited time offer. What if, in one week, oculus will mail us saying "hey, you know what? the product you ordered was out of stock, now we have it but the offer has ended, so if you want it you have to pay the full price". I'm just asking them to take my money and ensure me that, soon or late, i will receive this product for 449€, i can even wait a full month for it to be delivered.

It is limited time : 6 weeks

Dantuzzo
Honored Guest

NolR said:

It is limited time : 6 weeks

that's exactly the problem i'm talking about.

AwfullyTerrible
Honored Guest
13th here - UK - Still no news.

TopsyKrett
Honored Guest

I ordered on July 16 from Germany and the status is still on "order".

By the way: I think the limited time offer is not a problem, because I got a confirmation mail from Oculus that says that I ordered the VR for EUR 449. Of course, they could cancel the order, but I think they won't do it..

Gargunza73
Explorer

Dantuzzo said:

Ordered on 18th at 5p.m. from Italy and still "Order status: Order". I'm not worried about the shipping time, i am ready to wait even a full month to get my VR, i'm just worried about this being a limited time offer. What if, in one week, oculus will mail us saying "hey, you know what? the product you ordered was out of stock, now we have it but the offer has ended, so if you want it you have to pay the full price". I'm just asking them to take my money and ensure me that, soon or late, i will receive this product for 449€, i can even wait a full month for it to be delivered.

I wouldn't worry about that, your order was accepted at that price, if they can't deliver that's only their fault, they could cancel the order but if they would do this they will have a big PR problem, not to mention a possible legal one.

Natesys
Explorer
Ordered on 17th from Belgium, no more news.

Can't wait 😉

Dafunkdp
Explorer
13 morning from Italy and still in order...a guy posted that support said that orders done prior 15th july Will be shipped between 24 july / 7th august

nikolaskelset
Protege
Italy here: Ordered on the 15th July (so a weekend in the middle) So I should actually count it from the 17th I guess. No tracking number yet and product is still on "ordered".

Lazermilk
Protege
So I just went on Amazon.de again and they have the bundle with two boxes in stock, think 12 when I ordered and said Guaranteed delivery with prime on 22nd for touch box and 25th for headset to Austria. I placed the order so off to cancel my Oculus one now, should be 11 left in stock right now if anyone wants to switch, at least I have confirmed dates now!  🙂

Lazermilk
Protege
8 left! Hurry  🙂