cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

Rustyeh
Honored Guest
Ordered mine on the 30th (Finland). Will I get it before September? Only the VR gods know..

jarsalla
Honored Guest
Ordered mine on 2.8 and to Finland as well. This reminds me of ordering something from Ebay which is shipped from China. Goods from ebay usually arrive in two to four weeks or even later. Nonetheless they will arrive someday :smile: Hoping Oculus store isn't an exception. 

blijsie
Explorer
Ordered the 14th of july, changed to processing on the 5th of august, no tracking number known yet / not shipped yet.

- netherlands

SLO7H
Explorer
Update on my Oculus Rift (new bundle).
I ordered it from the Oculus Store the 16th July, it was shipped on 4th august from the Netherlands, and it is now currently only a 45 minutes drive away from me in Norway. Just waiting for UPS delivery which is supposed to be today 🙂

LordPhol
Honored Guest
Would be super happy if I got shipment details today. From what I can gather the time for processing to shipping is usually just one or two days.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure if it was only two days they were processing, or just people not here updating. 

blijsie
Explorer

SLO7H said:

Update on my Oculus Rift (new bundle).
I ordered it from the Oculus Store the 16th July, it was shipped on 4th august from the Netherlands, and it is now currently only a 45 minutes drive away from me in Norway. Just waiting for UPS delivery which is supposed to be today 🙂

Always fun to see ppl that ordered later, get their order earlier, from the country i reside in :disappointed: not in a hurry though :smile:

Enjoy!

Alien_Photons
Explorer
Bloke next to me ordered Friday 4th last week delivery Tuesday 8th this week. I ordered 3rd no news yet. UK

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bloke next to me ordered Friday 4th last week delivery Tuesday 8th this week. I ordered 3rd no news yet. UK

Did he order of Amazon, seems like he did since it was fast for him. 

willste01
Honored Guest
Ordered 17th July payment taken on Friday and changed to processing for shipping.. no tracking as of yet. UK Scotland