cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

krauersaut
Honored Guest
Ordered on 25th of July
Processed, billed and shipped on 8th of August
Received on 9th of August (Germany)
13 days all together is not too bad ('But but Amazon...', yeah... I know)
Fingers crossed for all of your orders and happy gaming!

HiCZoK
Protege
I finally have all the money secured of my cc... I was afraid I would not make it in time!
C'mon Oculus - Any time now ! :hushed:

I ordered on 30th, Poland... honestly don't expect it butt would be sweet if they charged me this week

Anonymous
Not applicable

HiCZoK said:

I finally have all the money secured of my cc... I was afraid I would not make it in time!
C'mon Oculus - Any time now ! :hushed:

I ordered on 30th, Poland... honestly don't expect it butt would be sweet if they charged me this week

looks like it could be today not sure just wait and see later in midnight if not then next day i hope so.

blijsie
Explorer

blijsie said:

Ordered the 14th of july, changed to processing on the 5th of august, no tracking number known yet / not shipped yet.

- netherlands

Update: shipped yesterday, arrived today.

skunkr1der
Honored Guest
Ordered three days ago, August 6 .. came here after googling 'Oculus Rift shipping time Netherlands' - oh my. I guess it'll be end of the month for me..

Stejan
Explorer
I
ordered mine on 19 July, it changed to "processing for shipping" on
the 7th Aug and it’s just changed to shipping (09 Aug) so hopefully
within the next couple of days it will be MINE! 🙂

Edit...That's in the UK

pedronery
Protege

SubjectN said:

Ordered 26th July, processing now. Italy.
I have a question concerning delivery. Unless it takes a week from now, I won't be home to pick it up. Does anyone know how this is handled? Should I send a ticket asking for delivery to be postponed, and in that case, will I have to wait even longer?

check my post. Had exactly the same issue as you.
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/55817/paypal-just-deducted-399-but-im-away-for-holida...
what you can do is, either call UPS with the tracking number and re-schedule the delivery OR what i did was, went to the UPS website and re-schedule the delivery 😉 

CASE: Coolmaster CM Storm STRYKER.... MOBO: ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77: INTEL Z68 Chipset.... CPU: INTEL CORE i5 3570K (3.4GHZ).. RAM: 32GB  Graphics Cards: MSI NVIDIA GTX 980 4 GB HDD: HDD: SSD Samsung 2.5“ 840 250GB PSU: Corsair HX 750.. OS: Windows 10 64bit... Monitor: Benq XL 2720z (1920 x 1080) Game Controller: Thrustmaster T300rs Oculus Rift

pedronery
Protege

hi!
ordered july 28th, mail telling that the order it's being processed yesterday at 11:39 pm. (Spain). Hope it doesn't take too long to get the bundle. Ah! The difference between old and new bundle is just the xbox controller? Thanks!

you won't have the controller! 😉 

CASE: Coolmaster CM Storm STRYKER.... MOBO: ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77: INTEL Z68 Chipset.... CPU: INTEL CORE i5 3570K (3.4GHZ).. RAM: 32GB  Graphics Cards: MSI NVIDIA GTX 980 4 GB HDD: HDD: SSD Samsung 2.5“ 840 250GB PSU: Corsair HX 750.. OS: Windows 10 64bit... Monitor: Benq XL 2720z (1920 x 1080) Game Controller: Thrustmaster T300rs Oculus Rift

Starglazerr
Honored Guest
Ordered 20th July, processing 7th August, shipped 9th August. Finland.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Someone mentioned a spreadsheet for tracking this a few pages back i think? I can't be bothered digging through all the pages right now just for that. Does anyone have the link? Maybe edit it into the OP?
If there is none and i was dreaming i could start one myself later i guess.
I ordered the bundle on the 6th so obviously nothing has happened yet with my order. (And i thought it would ship right away and be here for the weekend and the International   :'(  Still excited though)