cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well i just got back my money??? Going to open a ticket. Just randomly woke up. 

HiCZoK
Protege
Another day with no shipping. How can I be stuck in processing for a week ?!
There goes my plan for a nice vr weekend. Even my father anxiously calls me every 2 days - "remember to call be before YOu unbox!"

Anonymous
Not applicable

HiCZoK said:

Another day with no shipping. How can I be stuck in processing for a week ?!
There goes my plan for a nice vr weekend. Even my father anxiously calls me every 2 days - "remember to call be before YOu unbox!"

Just wait, when they ship it is fast i have heard.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicki462 said:

HiCZoK said:

Nicki462 said:

HiCZoK said:

no. They took the money already for processing people

No they do not take it before shipping it so the payment is on hold. They take it when they are shipping it.

@"benjamin.kvandahl" That's not true. The money is no longer on my account and my order is still in processing

yep... money is gone since 9th and no info on shipping yet. Only processing. This is getting annoying but I guess they still work until like midnight here in europe, so it might still ship

@HiCZoK Let's hope so. I would lioke to get it before this weekendbenjamin.kvandahl said:

Nicki462 said:

HiCZoK said:

no. They took the money already for processing people

No they do not take it before shipping it so the payment is on hold. They take it when they are shipping it.

@"benjamin.kvandahl" That's not true. The money is no longer on my account and my order is still in processing

Weird :neutral: Well then it just takes time before they get it maybe? 

@"benjamin.kvandahl" I'm guessing they are shipping soon'ish since the money is gone.

Any new status. Just found out it is still reserved if my bank is right. 

Foxmaner
Honored Guest
My order went to processed 8/8, since then it has been quiet from oculus and no shipping confirmation on sight. So I asked oculus support and got this reply;

Hello Eskil,

Thanks for contacting Oculus Support!

Your order is currently being extracted for shipping. That means that the distribution center is in the process of handing the package to the courier, and you will be allocated a tracking number within a few days.

Please check your Order History Page for the Tracking Number within a few days. Click here. Enter the tracking number only into your Google search and it will provide you with the courier name, and delivery details. For more information about tracking, please click here.

If there are any further questions, I will do my best to help!

With kind regards,

Austin

Oculus Support

Starglazerr
Honored Guest

Ordered 20th July, processing 7th August, shipped 9th August. Finland.

And today The Rift has arrived.

Blasto90
Honored Guest
my rift is on it's way, probably have it in a few hours!

elshagan
Honored Guest
Nice to see people getting their rifts. I ordered the touch controllers 1st of Aug. 8th it went into processing for shipping n been like that for a week now n counting. Hopefully I'll get it this month lol. 

skunkr1der
Honored Guest
Ordered on Aug 6, changed to 'Processing' today! (Netherlands, payed via Paypal)

Anonymous
Not applicable
I also ordered a bundle on the 6th, to sweden, and it got updated to 'processing' today. Guess i can expect it some time next week.