cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

Marlonneke
Honored Guest

javelinnl said:

The Netherlands here, ordered august 6th and received it today. I never even received a shipping notification, it just showed up.

I ordered August 2nd from the Netherlands. Status changed to processing a week ago ... still nothing.
Kids are driving me nuts!! They only got 1 more week of holidays left ... 😞

Meanwhile CoolBlue is delivering them within 24 hours .... I shouldn't have listened to the people telling me that oculus was also delivering fast.

Well ... just got home from work and found the Oculus waiting for me 🙂

cainpl
Explorer
Yeah! Oculus has been shipped! I feel like there's weight off my shoulders. ETA 21.08.2017.
I hope your orders will be completed soon as well.

Hestkulan
Honored Guest
Update: ordered on 1st aug, went in to processed 10th aug, and has been shipped tonight. 

HiCZoK
Protege

SwedeHog said:

Update: ordered on 1st aug, went in to processed 10th aug, and has been shipped tonight. 

gratz!
Sweden ?

Nice. Mine is shipped too it seems.(I just checked) but I did not got email and money is stil on my cc. I hope there won't be any trouble

APPREFINE
Explorer
Poland here,
Ordered August 2nd
Processed August 10th
Shipped August 17th from Netherlands,
should arrive August 21th 🙂

Hestkulan
Honored Guest

HiCZoK said:

SwedeHog said:

gratz!
Sweden ?

Nice. Mine is shipped too it seems.(I just checked) but I did not got email and money is stil on my cc. I hope there won't be any trouble

Yup, i am from sweden, and they sent it from ze Netherlands

Donkeyoatay
Protege
Still processing (has been since the 11/08) - what a shambles this lot are.

Donkeyoatay
Protege

Nicki462 said:

SwedeHog said:

ordered on 1st aug, went in to processed 10th aug, and nothing since.

Still processing (since 11/08) - what a shambles this lot are.

Your orders will probably ship today or tomorrow. Just wait a little longer 🙂

Not like I have a choice - no-one else sells the sensor on it's own 😞 (I note the fact that there is a happy emoji and a neutral emoji, but no unhappy emoji to choose from on this forum - I wonder why?)

Dunet1
Honored Guest

Nicki462 said:

Dunet said:

Nicki462 said:

I can see on the tracking page that it has been delivered 30 min. ago. 3 hours of work left and then i get to go home and play 🙂 

Home delivery? what does the status say then?

Yeah home delivery and it just says delivered

I got for 2 and half hours ago, and was playing 10 min after i got it. It is amazing, and i am tired after playing 2 hours.

Benjamin you are also in Norway I assume? how long was the holdup at Oslo customs?

Donkeyoatay
Protege
Still processing (has been since the 11/08) - what a shambles this lot are.