cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

Donkeyoatay
Protege

Nicki462 said:

SwedeHog said:

ordered on 1st aug, went in to processed 10th aug, and nothing since.

Still processing (since 11/08) - what a shambles this lot are.

Your orders will probably ship today or tomorrow. Just wait a little longer 🙂

Not like I have a choice - no-one else sells the sensor on it's own 😞 (I note the fact that there is a happy emoji and a neutral emoji, but no unhappy emoji to choose from on this forum - I wonder why?)

Dunet1
Honored Guest

Nicki462 said:

Dunet said:

Nicki462 said:

I can see on the tracking page that it has been delivered 30 min. ago. 3 hours of work left and then i get to go home and play 🙂 

Home delivery? what does the status say then?

Yeah home delivery and it just says delivered

I got for 2 and half hours ago, and was playing 10 min after i got it. It is amazing, and i am tired after playing 2 hours.

Benjamin you are also in Norway I assume? how long was the holdup at Oslo customs?

HiCZoK
Protege

Nicki462 said:

HiCZoK said:

So... 5th day of processing status is coming to an end (almost 7pm in Poland). Should I write email to them?
@HiCZoK I would wait till tomorrow.

Mine went into procesing thursday (The 10th) and just went into shipping an hour and ten minutes ago.I'm guessing that they could set a shit load of orders to processing but they couldn't ship them all at once so they are shipping them in the order that the orders went in so if you ordered yours after me (I ordered july 29) You have to wait a little longer.

Nicki462 said:

Got an email 40 min. ago that my order is on it's way YAY :smiley:  @"benjamin.kvandahl"

:disappointed: Not sure what oculus has done to me. I sendt this "I just checked my bank and the money is back is this normal when processing. it was on hold for a few hours ago" they responded back with this "

Hello Benjamin,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Oculus Support!

To clarify, were you refunded the full amount that you were charged?

Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,

Elena
Oculus Support" 

i responded back it was on processing and it was reserved and my bank said it was still reserved. 😐

Edit: i was reading it wrong, xd.  

@"benjamin.kvandahl" That kinda sucks.  😞
Kinda weird how they took your money and then gave them back to you. Keep me posted though, I wanna know what happens tou your order 🙂

THEY JUST SHIPPED IT :smiley:

Cool. So they work this late?

HiCZoK
Protege

Nicki462 said:

HiCZoK said:

So... 5th day of processing status is coming to an end (almost 7pm in Poland). Should I write email to them?
@HiCZoK I would wait till tomorrow.

Mine went into procesing thursday (The 10th) and just went into shipping an hour and ten minutes ago.I'm guessing that they could set a shit load of orders to processing but they couldn't ship them all at once so they are shipping them in the order that the orders went in so if you ordered yours after me (I ordered july 29) You have to wait a little longer.

Nicki462 said:

Got an email 40 min. ago that my order is on it's way YAY :smiley:  @"benjamin.kvandahl"

:disappointed: Not sure what oculus has done to me. I sendt this "I just checked my bank and the money is back is this normal when processing. it was on hold for a few hours ago" they responded back with this "

Hello Benjamin,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Oculus Support!

To clarify, were you refunded the full amount that you were charged?

Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,

Elena
Oculus Support" 

i responded back it was on processing and it was reserved and my bank said it was still reserved. 😐

Edit: i was reading it wrong, xd.  

@"benjamin.kvandahl" That kinda sucks.  😞
Kinda weird how they took your money and then gave them back to you. Keep me posted though, I wanna know what happens tou your order 🙂

THEY JUST SHIPPED IT :smiley:

Cool. So they work this late?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got my tracking number today, says it should arrive on Tuesday 22nd. That's after ordering on the 6th, getting processing status on the 15th. Two weeks all in all not too bad. From the sound of things they've caught up with the delays.
I'm so excited :smiley:

skunkr1der
Honored Guest
ordered Aug 6, changed to 'processing' Aug 15, just received tracking details, delivery scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) smiley

bossski
Honored Guest

HiCZoK said:

SwedeHog said:

Update: ordered on 1st aug, went in to processed 10th aug, and has been shipped tonight. 

gratz!
Sweden ?

Nice. Mine is shipped too it seems.(I just checked) but I did not got email and money is stil on my cc. I hope there won't be any trouble

I got my money back on my card as well and the invoice says: payment due on receipt, so I guess we have to prepare some money when the package is delivered (21.08 in case, can't wait!)

HiCZoK
Protege

bossski said:

HiCZoK said:

SwedeHog said:

Update: ordered on 1st aug, went in to processed 10th aug, and has been shipped tonight. 

gratz!
Sweden ?

Nice. Mine is shipped too it seems.(I just checked) but I did not got email and money is stil on my cc. I hope there won't be any trouble

I got my money back on my card as well and the invoice says: payment due on receipt, so I guess we have to prepare some money when the package is delivered (21.08 in case, can't wait!)

I sont think so.
Maybe they will charge cc soon?
edit: They charged the card during the night. Check Your card dude

Boneboys
Protege
My 3rd sensor is on its way to my door today.
Ordered the 10/08 coming soon™
Get a Grasp, get a Grip, get Rifting.

Anonymous
Not applicable

bossski said:

HiCZoK said:

SwedeHog said:

gratz!
Sweden ?

No you do not need to, if your money is still on your account your bank is just late. So do not use to much of your money.