cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

elshagan
Honored Guest
7th business day stuck and counting in processing for shipping for my touch controllers. Oh, well maybe next week... Sadly if it wasn't for the price difference I'd purchase from a retailer but here in Sweden they charge 200 euro for touch

migot
Honored Guest
Are they sending bundle with controller now or new one without xo controler?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered the 10th of August (Finland) and today on the 18th, they apparently tried the payment (I used PayPal) but it failed and the order was put on hold. I changed to debit and now the status is "order" again. I hope there won't be any problems and I don't have to wait too much longer...

joseba_1980
Explorer
finally delivered!! (spain). 😄

ordered july the 28th
processing august 8th
shipped: august 14th
delivered august 18th

Alcarin
Explorer

migot said:

Are they sending bundle with controller now or new one without xo controler?

If earlier reports are correct, they ran out of the old bundle (with Xbox controller and Oculus Remote) around the 14th of july. Orders that are newer than that, will usually receive the new bundle with the Rift and the Touch controllers in one single box.

RGnt
Honored Guest
Yush, my order went to Processing For shipping today (18th) and I ordered on 15th. Also people who got their moneys back from reserved, did your wait go over 2weeks?

kmania
Honored Guest
Ordered 15th, processed for shipping today (18th), netherlands

HiCZoK
Protege

RGnt said:

Yush, my order went to Processing For shipping today (18th) and I ordered on 15th. Also people who got their moneys back from reserved, did your wait go over 2weeks?

Mine was in processing for 7 days. Money got back from reserved after 5th day of processing

Alcarin
Explorer
Oh happy day! Even though UPS had my package listed as 1.10kgs, it turns out that it was the Rift/Touch bundle after all. Ordered 29th, processing from the 10th, shipped 15th and arrived 18th.

HiCZoK
Protege

Alcarin said:

Oh happy day! Even though UPS had my package listed as 1.10kgs, it turns out that it was the Rift/Touch bundle after all. Ordered 29th, processing from the 10th, shipped 15th and arrived 18th.

great!
What do you think about it ?!