cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

ProstatePuncher
Honored Guest
Payment taken yesterday. Waiting on a ship date. Was hoping to get this before my birthday on the 8th this month but I suppose I was chancing it when I bought it on the 19th of July.

This is from the Oculus store, by the way.

Nicki462
Protege

Payment taken yesterday. Waiting on a ship date. Was hoping to get this before my birthday on the 8th this month but I suppose I was chancing it when I bought it on the 19th of July.

Well if you didn't know there were all theese issues with shipping and stuff i wouldn't really call ordering 3 weeks before your b day chancing it 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is from the Oculus store, by the way.

congrats soon with bday. Hope you get it on the day or before.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered on 18th July.
Is shipped now and will arrive on Monday 08/07/2017 (American Date-shizzle) or 07.08.2017 (German Date-shizzle).

Looking forward to leave this world! 🙂

vervurax
Honored Guest
Man, I hope it doesn't take another 2 weeks for orders after 18th to be processed...

Nicki462
Protege

Ordered on 18th July.
Is shipped now and will arrive on Monday 08/07/2017 (American Date-shizzle) or 07.08.2017 (German Date-shizzle).

Looking forward to leave this world! 🙂

Did yours update today? or yesterday?

hotak92
Honored Guest

vervurax said:

Amazon canceled my oreder just like that. It's the second time. WTF are they even doing.

wich one? I just cancelled my order to make it from amazon.co.uk, if i get my order cancelled from them it won't be nice..

irnes_velic
Honored Guest
If I order one today. Can oculus choose to cancel the order when the 6 weeks offer expiress, if it's not shipped by then??

flexy123
Superstar
? Oculus doesn't cancel orders. You are the one who orders or cancels orders.
If you buy now, at the cheaper price, you buy it at the cheaper price, regardless when it will ship. They won't increase the price of your order.

Tatsumakisen
Honored Guest

Ordered from Amazon UK 11:30am yesterday, handed to carrier at 1453, arriving this morning.

@Tatsumakisen  - this was the order page https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B073X8N1YW/
they must get stock in quite quickly, at the moment it sais 1 left but there was no such report when i ordered mine.

11 minutes later   Edit - none left

Just noticed that Amazon UK have raised the price by £100 now since I bought it yesterday.

Edit: Sorry this is the price set by third-party sellers and not Amazon. Amazon have just sold out it seems (for now anyhow).