cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

SLO7H
Explorer

SLO7H said:

Update on my Oculus Rift (new bundle).
I ordered it from the Oculus Store the 16th July, it was shipped on 4th august from the Netherlands, and it is now currently only a 45 minutes drive away from me in Norway. Just waiting for UPS delivery which is supposed to be today 🙂

It has been delivered now, looks nice 🙂 controllers are super light, compared to the Vive bricks.

HiCZoK
Protege
so seems it takes 2 weeks from ordering to processing status.
I ordered on 30th of july and still nothing other than Order. Poland. Probably a week more or two

Stein619
Protege

HiCZoK said:

I ordered on 30th of july and still nothing other than Order. Poland. Probably a week more or two

If only it was like that, I'd have mine by now. It's coming up on 4 weeks for some people still and tomorrow marks 3 weeks for me.

Nicki462
Protege

HiCZoK said:

I ordered the 29th and still nothing

LordPhol
Honored Guest
Doesn't look like a lot has happened with orders today, but I'm guessing that has to do with oculus being based in the us. Should probably see some more updates in the coming hours.

Anonymous
Not applicable

LordPhol said:

Doesn't look like a lot has happened with orders today, but I'm guessing that has to do with oculus being based in the us. Should probably see some more updates in the coming hours.

i hope so, i do not want to wait a week+ for them starting shipping again + a few days because i bought 6 days ago. 

Freud11
Honored Guest
I ordered it 21st July and still nothing. More than 2 weeks now... It is soooooo long to wait.... I don't count anymore the times I check my  order statut... Please oculus, hurry up ! 

Zandu
Explorer
i have ordered on amazon on 30/07 recived 0n 02/08

mikael_andersso
Honored Guest
19th from oculus webpage. Nothing yet

Ovenman_DK
Honored Guest
I ordered the 1/8 and i simply can't wait for it to ship. I know that there are people who has been waiting longer than me, but do people recommend to buy it from Amazon instead of playing "the wait game" with Oculus store?