cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

SubjectN
Honored Guest
Ordered 26th July, processing now. Italy.
I have a question concerning delivery. Unless it takes a week from now, I won't be home to pick it up. Does anyone know how this is handled? Should I send a ticket asking for delivery to be postponed, and in that case, will I have to wait even longer?

Anonymous
Not applicable

SubjectN said:

Ordered 26th July, processing now.
I have a question concerning delivery. Unless it takes a week from now, I won't be home to pick it up. Does anyone know how this is handled? Should I send a ticket asking for delivery to be postponed, and in that case, will I have to wait even longer?

it depend where you live i have heard in norwaythey shipped it the next day it got processed and after that it took 1 day/ less than one to get it. But when they send it you can contact usp and postponed it i think. 

Alcarin
Explorer
@SubjectN I agree with benjamin.kvandahl: You should handle this with the freight firm by contacting them as soon as you get a tracking number from Oculus. Oculus fairly clearly does not have the resources to juggle around the shipping for you.

CostanzaExperie
Explorer
Ordered on 17th July from oculus.com, Norway.

Still nothing.

If I had the money, I would buy the Vive instead, just out of spite ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Alcarin said:

@SubjectN I agree with benjamin.kvandahl: You should handle this with the freight firm by contacting them as soon as you get a tracking number from Oculus. Oculus fairly clearly does not have the resources to juggle around the shipping for you.

True that, i would rather contact the company who ships it instead of Oculus, oculus has lost my trust in Support.
They are owned by Facebook, i was expecting more from a company owned by Facebook. This is what i hate with oculus: No info about delivery times, no info about low shortage on stock on their website(would been great), no live chat or a phone number for every country.

HaraKiN
Honored Guest
Just got the mail I've been waiting for... "Processing"
Ordered late on the 27th from Sweden... One extra sensor... Payed with PayPal...

vervurax
Honored Guest

SubjectN said:

Ordered 26th July, processing now. Italy.

You'll probably have to sort it out with the courier. On the tracking page you might have an option to reschedule the delivery. I got my sensor by UPS  https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/sri/tracking/change-delivery.page

Oculus support probably can do this for you too, but honestly I wouldn't trust them unless I had no other option. I didn't reschedule tho, so that's all I can tell you.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Today, 8th Aug Paypal account was charged for my oculus order. Checked oculus account and order is being processed for shipment. Order was placed on the 28th Jul

Alcarin
Explorer
Order for extra sensor, placed on the 31st of July, changed to processing 9th of August.
Still waiting on the same good news regarding the Rift bundle, which was ordered 29th. I'm hopeful about today :blush:

Nicki462
Protege

Alcarin said:

Order for extra sensor, placed on the 31st of July, changed to processing 9th of August.
Still waiting on the same good news regarding the Rift bundle, which was ordered 29th. I'm hopeful about today :blush:

I ordered the Rift bundle the same day as you (the 29th) hopefully it will go into processing today or tomorrow.